1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What do you like to eat whilst piss drunk?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Bunter, May 11, 2006.

1. muelleran

muelleran Senior member

In college we used to go to a place called La Bamba where I always ordered the Super Chicken Burrito. Nowadays I could kill someone for a decent burrito. There is just no way you can find a good burrito in Switzerland.[​IMG]

2. Hanseat

Hanseat Senior member

One could even argue that you are not going to find a good burrito (or whatever they might think a burrito is and serve you- I've gotten various interpretations of 'burritos') more than 100 miles away from the Mexican border...

But hey, chill- the advantage of being drunk in Zurich (if you can afford it) is that even if you were to drop all your food you could just pick it up from the street and continue eating [​IMG]

3. Ich bin Kurt

Ich bin Kurt New Member

Two words: Fried Oreos

4. koobalicious

koobalicious Well-Known Member

slices of pizza bigger than my head, dripping with grease and would otherwise taste like cardboard if i were sober...def fries with lots of salt, cheese fries if i'm feeling especially adventurous (or inebriated).

my salty food craving increases with the amount of alcohol consumption and it's gotten me in a trouble a couple of times (trying to make food when completely drunk at 4am is just not a good idea)...

5. VMan

VMan Senior member

slices of pizza bigger than my head, dripping with grease and would otherwise taste like cardboard if i were sober...def fries with lots of salt, cheese fries if i'm feeling especially adventurous (or inebriated).

my salty food craving increases with the amount of alcohol consumption and it's gotten me in a trouble a couple of times (trying to make food when completely drunk at 4am is just not a good idea)...

Anything from Taco Bell or the Wendy's value menu...god I love places that are open til 3am.

6. koobalicious

koobalicious Well-Known Member

Anything from Taco Bell or the Wendy's value menu...god I love places that are open til 3am.

mmm...spicy chicken sandwich...

7. Oddly Familiar

Oddly Familiar Senior member

8. visionology

visionology Senior member

Seems to always be pizza, denny's (because you're so drunk you don't care), or this place here that is open 24hrs called appropriately "Diner".

9. thom_h

thom_h Member

You keep on mentioning piss, why is that?

Jon.

piss/pissed is a british slang term for wasted, drunk etc. (sorry if i'm pointing out the obvious to anyone) and personally, i like chinese or indian food when i'm drunk - or occasionally a really greasy doner kebab [​IMG]

10. Goblin

Goblin Senior member

Pistachios are the perfect drunk/stoner food, because they are a) food and b) a puzzle. [​IMG]

11. Stax

Stax Senior member

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.

12. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

I miss Waffle House...

Hash Browns: Scattered, Smothered, Covered, Chunked & Topped

Sweet love of god....

K

13. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

Two words: Fried Oreos

One word: Unthinkable!

14. DrSbaitso

DrSbaitso Member

Kebab, easily.
    If I'm at home, I'll often try to cook something (e.g. spaghetti & ketchup or fried eggs) and it will always end up tasting absolutely horrible.

15. j

j Senior member Admin

Kebab, easily.
    If I'm at home, I'll often try to cook something (e.g. spaghetti & ketchup or fried eggs) and it will always end up tasting absolutely horrible.

Dr. Sbaitso, most excellent username.

Why do you feel that way?

16. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Dr. Sbaitso, most excellent username.

Ha! I didn't even get that... good call.

17. VMan

VMan Senior member

spaghetti & ketchup...and it will always end up tasting absolutely horrible.
    Maybe the problem does not lie in your skills, but rather in what you are cooking! [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. DNW

DNW Senior member

19. Girardian

Girardian Senior member

Kettle chips (salt and fresh ground pepper). A dangerous proposition indeed if one of those bags is around whilst I'm in "a state."

20. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member