• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you like to eat whilst piss drunk?

Kevin

Reaction score
I award you two bonus points.

Interesting is a good descriptor. They're a true salmagundi of alcohol absorbers - cheeseburgers, hash browns, mac salad, and onions, served with a side of bread and butter.

It's not the mac salad that would scare you off, but the mountain of hash browns slowly cisping away on the flat top griddle. Or the burgers that have been collecting -ahem- flavor since mid-afternoon. Still, a delicacy, to be sure.

Manic

Reaction score
Depends where, and how drunk I am.

When at home... very drunk... ANYTHING from the corner store. Including frozen highliner fishsticks, nacho's with cheese, hot dogs from the heat lamp, and out dated seasonal chocolate. (eg. it's easter and they are selling off valentines choco's).

Half drunk... Pizza, any kind, with alot of salt added to it. Grease + salt = no hangover for me.

When in Indy, I eat anything from the Red Eye because it doesn't matter what you order, it all tastes like floor tile. But at 3am it's dreamy.

Hanseat

Reaction score
Either cheeseburgers or Döner. Plenty of fat in either one of them. Then I might pop in some Ibuprofen if I need to be serviceable the next day and drink a lot of water.

Reaction score
cheese on toast when i get home, or chicken tikka on naan from a takeaway if i have the urge to buy something. Why does everyone eat such disgusting food when drunk? the other week i ate cheese with stuffing. yuck!

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Steak and eggs.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White castle, burger king, or a fat sandwich from the grease trucks (anyone that lives in New Brunswick, NJ or has gone to Rutgers, or has a friend that goes to Rutgers, or dated a girl that went to Rutgers, or went to a Rutgers party knows what grease trucks are, for the rest of you you're just missing out).

iGexome

Reaction score
Kevin - Nick's may be the "original" but I'll be damned if someone doubts the power of a good Mark's garbage plate right after the bars close in Rochester. Better yet - one could even get a "half" plate where you can get the tastyness of a plate but with one less burger!

RenosanDufus

Reaction score
i'll bake a dozen cookies, change into pj's, and eat 'em all. Oatmeal cookies, usually. Or, i'll steal my roommates bag of Blue Corn Chips and narf away.

carlhuber

Reaction score
I love those garbage plates. I live up in Webster (northeast of Rochester) - there are at least three "restaurants" within a mile of my apartment that offer ripoff dishes (trash plate, dumpster plate, etc).

But my favorite drunk food is local pizza and an order of hot wings.
And another cocktail.

Arnold_Horseshack

Reaction score
were open till 3am and lot of people come from the bar to eat after they been drinking its the worse part of my job the clean-up after them even worse than the prep during the morning shift. most people order fries and water but still we do pretty good business from 12am-3am where im at. lot of folks just work hard and want to have a good time and dont have no money to spend on fancy restaurants but there as good as other folks, im certain of that.

muelleran

Reaction score
In college we used to go to a place called La Bamba where I always ordered the Super Chicken Burrito. Nowadays I could kill someone for a decent burrito. There is just no way you can find a good burrito in Switzerland.
crazy.gif

Hanseat

Reaction score
One could even argue that you are not going to find a good burrito (or whatever they might think a burrito is and serve you- I've gotten various interpretations of 'burritos') more than 100 miles away from the Mexican border...

But hey, chill- the advantage of being drunk in Zurich (if you can afford it) is that even if you were to drop all your food you could just pick it up from the street and continue eating
smile.gif

koobalicious

Reaction score
slices of pizza bigger than my head, dripping with grease and would otherwise taste like cardboard if i were sober...def fries with lots of salt, cheese fries if i'm feeling especially adventurous (or inebriated).

my salty food craving increases with the amount of alcohol consumption and it's gotten me in a trouble a couple of times (trying to make food when completely drunk at 4am is just not a good idea)...

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by koobalicious
slices of pizza bigger than my head, dripping with grease and would otherwise taste like cardboard if i were sober...def fries with lots of salt, cheese fries if i'm feeling especially adventurous (or inebriated).

my salty food craving increases with the amount of alcohol consumption and it's gotten me in a trouble a couple of times (trying to make food when completely drunk at 4am is just not a good idea)...

Anything from Taco Bell or the Wendy's value menu...god I love places that are open til 3am.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics