• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jason,
TaT should do a thin shawl lapels

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I agree, that would be sweet esp. if you could get it in midnight mohair/wool with satin lapels and tuxedo stripes down the pants. Even if not the tux option, the jacket option would be cool.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
Nice jeans, Who.
Originally Posted by Buddy Love
Who has nice jeans
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Did you size down two? Where can I cop?
Thanks! Really look forward to breaking them in. Here's the latest What Are You Wearing While Sick Today:
cimg3585up2.jpg
cimg3589wv6.jpg
Yoko D RRL Nudie SSDS flame Varvatos

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quevola
I wear a 14.5 and just pick up a couple small shirts from H&M. The collar fit is right-on and at $14.90.......

I'll try to post a few pics tomorrow.

Here are some pics of the H&M shirt.

HPIM0178.jpg

HPIM0177.jpg

HPIM0175.jpg

kallun

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
nice to see Hart on here. Some fit issues: -the trousers are waaay too long. Hart suits (esp with that cut) should have trews with no break, which means hemming those about 6"!!! -the jacket has a nice look to it, but seems a full size too large for you. The shoulders are def too wide and it seems the chest is too roomy as well. -the way you have the handkerchief rolled like a cigar doesnt look good with this Was this the Hart suit that was on ebay a few months ago? I remember starting a thread on one that was just like this, and the price was great but I was bummed out it was a size or two too large for me Your trousers are easily fixed. The jacket probably can be too but it would entail a lot of dissecting to get it right
Hi, This is the first try-on after I took delivery. It is not an eBay suit, I commision most of my suits from Spencer Hart. This one is more MTM than bespoke in the sense that no basted fittings were done etc. Obviously the trousers will be shortened (as will the sleeves), again it was the first try-on. I disagree on the shoulders/chest. The chest should not be smaller or I could not move and the lapels would visible bulge on my pectorals. SH makes a shoulder that does extend a bit and certainly is not soft. On some of my other Spencers I have a slight rope also. The shoulders are one feature I like about SH suits. To have my shoulder reach all the way out would ruin the Spencer Hart sillouette in my (and their) opinion. I always roll my pocketsquares. Thats the way I like them...
smile.gif
Thanks for your comments Get Smart! I appreciate your way of dressing and I am interested in your opinion. I will post more Spencer Hart suits onwards. /TKL

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quevola
Here are some pics of the H&M shirt.
HPIM0175.jpg

Whats going on with the fit of the jeans?, gave me a fright. Alot of fabric around the crotchola!. Are they belted too tight or is the waist is too large?. Really awfull fit IMO.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
track.jpg

AA track tee - best shirt everrr.

needing a haircut sucks. anyone know anyone that could hook it up with a cut in LA without ruining my life?
blush.gif

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gilead
Shellshock: I actually like that cut, what are you thinking of doing to it?
its too long to wear it down, and unfortunately can't sport a bandanna at work. i need it thinned out and chopped at least 1-1.5". i pretty much always have the same graduated bob type haircut. i hate long hair.

Originally Posted by gqreader239
+1 i like the hair. love the camera. nice restroom. paint your nails a different color.

thank you. i like the camera too. and my b-room. but i also like the chanel satin black nailpolish. sowwy.
devil.gif

also, distracted by the hair dilemma i wanted to note how silly everyone is with all the talk about dressing for "what girls like", count me as one of the guys then cause the stuff you think girls like is douchey.
teacha.gif

Gilead

Reaction score
Oh well, short hair on chicks is hot if they can pull it off, long and straight is hell of boring.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
"Vacation" in Minneapolis:

Bottega Veneta cashmere braided vest
Michael Bastian blue/white button down
Michael Bastan white jeans
Gucci brown suede bamboo tassle loafermocs

On the bf

Dior Homme belted safari shirt
Dior Homme brown velvet pants
DJP drivers
ag95.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads