• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are the trusted major luxury online retailers for men?

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ This weirdo just PM'd me accusing me of lying about living in Cambridge and asking me to prove where I live by telling him how many windows the Ede & Ravenscroft shop has.
Wtf :crazy:

Sorry bro, I'm pretty skeptical, too. I have to make sure that my fellow Internet message board denizens are exactly who they say they are.

Please provide the following information: Exactly how many steps is it from Ede & Ravenscroft to King's College Chapel?

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Trusted for selling legitimate items. There is nothing worse than a fake luxury garment. 

Yeh I agree, especially when they don't know how to spell "Emporio".

Last edited:

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently someone of my post-count should have been in Ede & Ravenscroft more than once (despite the fact that nothing they sell is in my size). I didn't realise a high post-count came with such obligations.

poincare0

Reaction score
Sorry bro, I'm pretty skeptical, too. I have to make sure that my fellow Internet message board denizens are exactly who they say they are.
Please provide the following information: Exactly how many steps is it from Ede & Ravenscroft to King's College Chapel?

well Sanguis tells me he has been in E&R only once in his life

For an SFer with a million postsand living in Cambridge that sounds like BS to me

where else to pick up good quality shirts for less than £ 40 in cambridge during sales.

PS- About the E&R to KGC, I measured it at 156 paces last year. But I have a broad stride
biggrin.gif

Dead Blood is either a fraud or afraid to meet fellow SFers. My round any time- Lets meet at the Pickerel Inn- hell if i feel generous i might even invite you guys to formal hall at my college-- the benefits of life membership

CYstyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Apparently someone of my post-count should have been in Ede & Ravenscroft more than once (despite the fact that nothing they sell is in my size). I didn't realise a high post-count came with such obligations.

It's obvious your lying about where you live. It's a long scheme scam. You start off as a boy in Nigeria, they kidnap some missionaries and force them to teach you English. You start off with email scams as a prince to prove your dedication, then they assign different forum boards for you guys to build up reputation and post counts so you can promote fake luxury products that are made in a backdoor Chinese factory.

Your years of training help you from having public forum board meltdowns like this noob.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/220128/bespoke-shoes-330-pounds/15

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Trusted for selling legitimate items. There is nothing worse than a fake luxury garment. 

um, so you only know 3 retailers who sell authentic goods so far??

If the website originates in China and sell the same items for a considerably less, then you might reconsider. Otherwise, 99% of mainstream retailers sell authentic items.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's obvious your lying about where you live. It's a long scheme scam. You start off as a boy in Nigeria, they kidnap some missionaries and force them to teach you English. You start off with email scams as a prince to prove your dedication, then they assign different forum boards for you guys to build up reputation and post counts so you can promote fake luxury products that are made in a backdoor Chinese factory.

Your years of training help you from having public forum board meltdowns like this noob.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/220128/bespoke-shoes-330-pounds/15

That reminds me, is DerekS currently serving a sentence for copyright infringement? Or did Mr. Mortuum use his Nigerian contacts to get him off the hook?

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one's mentioned Yoox on this thread. It's all legit stuff as well, NO knock-offs.

JK about Taobao earlier.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

poincare0

Reaction score
Sanguis

I dont know what to make of you and here is why:

Fact 1: You claim to live in Cambridge, UK
Fact 2: You claim to have visited the only brick and mortar shop that would naturally fit an SFer here,i.e, Ede & Ravenscroft , for the grand total of a single time
Fact 3: You claim that there is nothing in Ede & Ravenscroft that fits your size
Fact 4: You thought that Hugo Boss had a shop in the only shopping mall in the city centre when that shop closed down more than 2 years ago
Fact 5: You stated you simply rely on internet purchasing

the narrative that best fits these facts is that you are of an unusual body shape- best guesses very fat or very short- and you are a recluse, probably as a consequence of the former.

Now, before you panic and start calling the police, the mods, MI5 etc, try to see things from my point of view,i.e what is the matter with you, do you need help? Do you actually leave your house?

PS: In the unlikely case you are disabled, please apologize for the considerations above

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
PM Trolling: The Final Frontier

Poincare, I really could give two ***** where anyone is from. The fact that you, especially as a new member, have taken such an interest in someone, especially a valued and well-established member, is a bit concerning.

I motion for a sock check in the hope that you are the love child of Reev and iroh. If this does not prove true then I motion to ban.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads