1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

W+H, Wings & Horn, Spruce - Preorder @ peasant

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by PeasantLLC, Sep 1, 2006.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

And the sun rose in San Diego.

The fifth day... [​IMG]

Wait, what? Why do I have to do that? I didn't make the original post. LA guy you have the same privelages as me, you can fix it lazy ass!

...okay i fixed it...

EDIT: and then I noticed that BRIAN from PEASANT made the original post. now I get it. whoops.

2. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

. . . waiting . . . patiently. . .

3. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

this pic is of the white/black tiger fleece from spruce, i got the wings horns one this fall and have had a hard time dealing with the color...loved the fit though.
    [​IMG]

so insted of hunting another one down i got some RIT dye dark green and decided to dye it this afternoon inspiried by minya's purple dye...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i threw in the tshirt right as i was about to pull the hoodie out...
    [​IMG]

the way to do it is washing machine. it doesn't dye as bad as they say it does and the aggitation is strong enough to make sure the color is even...

4. capnpyro

capnpyro Senior member

Wow that looks really good, nice job.

5. himatey

himatey Member

If im a 42" chest what size tiger fleece should I be getting?