• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MrChukes

Reaction score
I have to respectfully disagree with the look book critique. I think there are several quiet pieces that are high quality materials that are more my vibe lately (dad mode). Thinking of the black kite, dayton, muted beuys, ultimate cut and sew. I feel like its gonna grow on people. I might even buy my first pair of vis pants (10 years later).

But yeah - curious if anyone can comment on the thorson in person cause that thing is nuts.
Agree with you on this. Love this season’s use of silk. I grabbed two of the silk amplus hoodies. I remember the thorson looked really good in person. I didn’t take any pics of it though because I just got the thorson from the season prior.

kami

Reaction score
nm found it

Last edited:

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone own the Amplus SB knit hoodie that can advise on sizing. I wear a 3 in Amplus and 4 in Amplus SB so my gut says 4, but I feel like the knit might stretch and a 3 would work better...
I went for a 4 based on the advice from pancho too.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the price of the mawata silk wallis shirt and tiger one from this coming season?

zabo358

Reaction score
Is this the regular 101 IT for fw24? Also, does anyone know what other colors are being released and if these are FIL exclusives?

Attachments

• IMG_4748.png
    IMG_4748.png
    529.9 KB · Views: 647

frunk

Reaction score
It is technically a regular 101 but it is a new fit. Small body like the OG 101 but sleeves and shoulders like the 101xx.

I preordered it in “yellow” aka light beige. Lamb skin was phenomenal in the sampl

jok52

Reaction score
Any advice for sizing on the most recent 7-holes?
I am wondering if I can take a full size down to an 8 or if my TTS would be too large (I wear 9 in Virgils).

Also, if anyone has any leads for a black in 8.5 please let me know, thank you

zabo358

Reaction score
It is technically a regular 101 but it is a new fit. Small body like the OG 101 but sleeves and shoulders like the 101xx.

I preordered it in “yellow” aka light beige. Lamb skin was phenomenal in the sampl
Perfect! Is the jacket suede or leather? Hard to tell from the pic.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What size did you go for?

pockets

Reaction score
Anyone own the Amplus SB knit hoodie that can advise on sizing. I wear a 3 in Amplus and 4 in Amplus SB so my gut says 4, but I feel like the knit might stretch and a 3 would work better...
i wear 1s for amplus and jumbo, 2 for court. i went with 1 for the knit amplus, but being on the skinny side and ordering smallest sizes may skew that

_Taisho

Reaction score
Go size 4, it’s surprisingly dense and hold up shapes very well. Lil itchy tho

_Taisho

Reaction score

But sometimes the actual product doesn’t match the quality of samples

grs

Reaction score
Do any of you guys treat your boots with anything? Not really sure if mine need it, but just curious. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads