• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever have any issues buying visvim shoes >10 years old? I know old visvim never dies haha, but I've not had good track records with other shoes that old that aren't mine and worn regularly.

Taing

Reaction score
Yeh that DMC99 seller does insane prices. If you search visvim with the ‘sold’ filter on you realise lot of stuff going way cheaper than you think it would lot of the time.

Personally here in UK I have way more luck selling with eBay over Grailed.
Literally just bought a camo sanjuro down and medicine bag from the guy before i found this forum

Taing

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im new here. Always been a visvim fan but more into slp back in the day , now looking to revamp my closet for full visvim look.
Had just purchased this camo jacket.
Could you recommend some brands that has a good regular fit khaki pants for a good price point.

Also what is the exact name of the sweater and pants in the picture please.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230224_162459_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230224_162459_Chrome.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 161

shopsecondhandvisvim

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im new here. Always been a visvim fan but more into slp back in the day , now looking to revamp my closet for full visvim look.
Had just purchased this camo jacket.
Could you recommend some brands that has a good regular fit khaki pants for a good price point.

Also what is the exact name of the sweater and pants in the picture please.

Thanks
Sweater is a Marie Boat Neck and the pants look like travailler braces pants.

Blancpain

Reaction score
Not terribly interesting, but…

I have both a size 2 and 3 amplus SB hoodie. Yesterday I washed the size 3 for the first time and left it in the dryer longer than intended. Turns out it shrunk down to almost match the unwashed size 2! The sleeves are still about 4cm longer but the length and width are about spot-on with the 2. I liked the color of the 3 better but the fit of the 2 so am considering this a win!

gunnerpunk

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm newish to purchasing visvim items and recently picked up a 101 jacket from mytheresa but the tag says "vsvm" instead of visvim (i had a previous 101 jacket in a size up i sold to get this one for a better fit), is that normal? or is this some sort of european diffusion line?

if you zoom in on the tag of this one, you can see "vsvm"

dantec

Reaction score
Any size US13's in the house? I've had luck getting into size US12 Poundmakers, Logan Deck IIs, and FBT Lhamo-Folks. Tried squeezing into the SS23 T.W.O. boots the other day and was sadly unsuccessful, heel was a bit too narrow.

Curious if any other US13's have noteworthy success/failure stories with Vis footwear.

ucla bruin

Reaction score
Not terribly interesting, but…

I have both a size 2 and 3 amplus SB hoodie. Yesterday I washed the size 3 for the first time and left it in the dryer longer than intended. Turns out it shrunk down to almost match the unwashed size 2! The sleeves are still about 4cm longer but the length and width are about spot-on with the 2. I liked the color of the 3 better but the fit of the 2 so am considering this a win!
Would you suggest a size 2 or 3 for someone 5’7?

The sleeves look a bit short on the canoeclub model who is 5’11 and wearing a size 3.

frunk

Reaction score
Any size US13's in the house? I've had luck getting into size US12 Poundmakers, Logan Deck IIs, and FBT Lhamo-Folks. Tried squeezing into the SS23 T.W.O. boots the other day and was sadly unsuccessful, heel was a bit too narrow.

Curious if any other US13's have noteworthy success/failure stories with Vis footwear.
Skagway size 12 should fit you, as should XL christos.

kami

Reaction score
missed vcs drop for the muddye six five. any other online shops/proxy carrying one by chance?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads