• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norigim

Reaction score
Good lord. Recent pickups is an understatement. What size did you for for on the boomer? Keen to see some fabric close ups and fit pics.

I got the size 2 (my normal size) so fits very tts.
image.jpg

illiterate

Reaction score
Anybody else notice the Khumbu down JKT product listing on the FW22 page on the JP site is gone? Was looking for the size chart they had.

m.ello

Reaction score
They're faking gifford pants now 😭

StoneyIce

Reaction score

@noigim What's the 3rd jacket there in olive with the blanket(?) lining? Super cool piece. The damaged processing on it is also really nice. Just a really wearable piece overall. Do you have a favorite out of the 6 pieces there? It's probably like picking your favorite child - they're all nice and the variety is great.

norigim

Reaction score
@noigim What's the 3rd jacket there in olive with the blanket(?) lining? Super cool piece. The damaged processing on it is also really nice. Just a really wearable piece overall. Do you have a favorite out of the 6 pieces there? It's probably like picking your favorite child - they're all nice and the variety is great.

PURSER DECK JKT G.CORDS

Blancpain

Reaction score
Re: Giffords, be careful on YJP recently; I have been using for years but recently got scammed on a Paratrooper coat that looked good but the photos were blurry on the tags. I bid and was quickly outbid only for the seller to later cancel all bids (which I now realize were likely fake bids via himself or related) past my bid so I “won” the auction with <5 minutes u til end. Requested extra images and was clearly fake, only got my money back thanks to PayPal. I was browsing recently and just noticed a S.A.R. jacket fake sold for $1200+, blurry low res photos seem to check out but it’s not legit.

Still love the overseas resource but I will never be throwing out bids anymore and only buying with tags/envelope/garment bag personally. Not worth the headache.

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
Re: Giffords, be careful on YJP recently; I have been using for years but recently got scammed on a Paratrooper coat that looked good but the photos were blurry on the tags. I bid and was quickly outbid only for the seller to later cancel all bids (which I now realize were likely fake bids via himself or related) past my bid so I “won” the auction with <5 minutes u til end. Requested extra images and was clearly fake, only got my money back thanks to PayPal. I was browsing recently and just noticed a S.A.R. jacket fake sold for $1200+, blurry low res photos seem to check out but it’s not legit.

Still love the overseas resource but I will never be throwing out bids anymore and only buying with tags/envelope/garment bag personally. Not worth the headache.

damn i got hit by this scam too then i think if the item below one you bid on?

I had my suspicions too of the same jacket. but didn't know there was fakes of the paratrooper, feedback good, as you say there were lots of people bidding, and although was suspicious of the tag, i know lot of sellers are bit lazy with the photos of tags even for legit items. the item is at the ZenMarket now. never had experience of fake purchase before. Is it possible to sort it with Zen or i got to go just go via my Bank?

Like you say, gotten a bit complacent with bidding of late with YJP. So need to be more vigilant in future

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads