• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norigim

Reaction score
Came yesterday from Vintage Concept. I worked my arse to find it at retail but just ran out of time! Last chance was a dealer in JP who had one going live online and in-store at midday Japanese time (4am UK time). I overslept by 15 minutes from my alarm and it had sold out! o_O

BdgWek2.jpg

Cannot fault VC. Shipped on Monday at 8pm via EMS. Got to UK and delivered to my door by Thursday at 10am. Bonkers. @frunk - your YouTube vid gave me fomo on last years so needed to make up for it. Completely agreed on the fabric and close up details making up for it.

VMmsqAp.jpg

A9H6IVt.jpg

t6v2WlW.jpg

Have also seen a few people layer with the red Jumbo from a few weeks back so keen to try that out too.

9Ai3lhM.jpg

MFAq8CG.jpg

That's really nice. I am considering picking up the black one...

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
You sure that wasn’t the Osha store chick? I remember some guy posted here that she ghosted him and never shipped the item, but I don’t recall seeing anything from VC.
Ah yeh I think you’re right on that. Did search and this was VC issue so not as bad as examples I thought were claimed

‘I personally don't recommend Vintage Concept Store, they have bad customer service.

After purchasing an item, they sent me a followup email confirming they have the item in stock and ready to ship, and asked me to pay extra for the shipping cost. Their website advertises free shipping, but says that DHL is extra. I didn't need expedited shipping, so I asked what their free shipping option is, assuming it was EMS.

A few minutes later, they cancelled my order, and ignored my followup emails.’

zabo358

Reaction score
Ah yeh I think you’re right on that. Did search and this was VC issue so not as bad as examples I thought were claimed

‘I personally don't recommend Vintage Concept Store, they have bad customer service.

After purchasing an item, they sent me a followup email confirming they have the item in stock and ready to ship, and asked me to pay extra for the shipping cost. Their website advertises free shipping, but says that DHL is extra. I didn't need expedited shipping, so I asked what their free shipping option is, assuming it was EMS.

A few minutes later, they cancelled my order, and ignored my followup emails.’
Yeah my one compliant is that he doesn’t update his store stock. I always dm him before ordering to confirm availability. I’ve also messed up the shipping (forgot to add DHL) and he helped me out.

m.ello

Reaction score
Came yesterday from Vintage Concept. I worked my arse to find it at retail but just ran out of time! Last chance was a dealer in JP who had one going live online and in-store at midday Japanese time (4am UK time). I overslept by 15 minutes from my alarm and it had sold out! o_O

BdgWek2.jpg

Cannot fault VC. Shipped on Monday at 8pm via EMS. Got to UK and delivered to my door by Thursday at 10am. Bonkers. @frunk - your YouTube vid gave me fomo on last years so needed to make up for it. Completely agreed on the fabric and close up details making up for it.

VMmsqAp.jpg

A9H6IVt.jpg

t6v2WlW.jpg

Have also seen a few people layer with the red Jumbo from a few weeks back so keen to try that out too.

9Ai3lhM.jpg

MFAq8CG.jpg

these closeups make me want it even more

illiterate

Reaction score

BdgWek2.jpg

VMmsqAp.jpg

A9H6IVt.jpg

t6v2WlW.jpg

9Ai3lhM.jpg

MFAq8CG.jpg
does VCS play ball with customs declarations?

frunk

Reaction score
Brown tweed and that red uneven dye jumbo are like a color cheat code. Such a good pairing.
I grabbed the black tweed lumber from a store when I was in Osaka last week.

iamneilxx

Reaction score
So I just got the Falkland blazer donegal that dropped a couple weeks ago. I’m a 5”9 and size 2 fits pretty nice on me. The only problem is the sleeves are too long. Has anyone had a similar problem? Wondering if this is the Visvim intended fit or it’s just that my arms are too short.

frunk

Reaction score
Grabbed the elemendorf this morning. Dk Brown, size 4. The pink lining got me. Black was cool, but make me too much like a ride a motorcycle or helicopter or something.

Attachments

• 34BC3107-5F6A-4BC8-9D18-08AA9DCDC26A.jpeg
    34BC3107-5F6A-4BC8-9D18-08AA9DCDC26A.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 152

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah my one compliant is that he doesn’t update his store stock. I always dm him before ordering to confirm availability. I’ve also messed up the shipping (forgot to add DHL) and he helped me out.
I DMd him on IG before ordering. As it was a preorder, it was less of an issue. If it wasn't in stock, he'd just refund it.

I'd definitely use him again if I was in a jam in stock for something. Fees are far more reasonable than others for that piece especially. Some were charging 7.5k HKD excluding shipping. May as well but from a European store!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads