• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zabo358

Reaction score
Those who attended the trunk show, which colorway of the Brigs looked best in person? Vis product shots never do the items justice.

Attachments

• 630037D0-9875-4BDC-A512-F94763D738BA.png
    630037D0-9875-4BDC-A512-F94763D738BA.png
    374 KB · Views: 132
  • D36A8068-9112-4D3B-BFAD-FC41370C0D63.png
    D36A8068-9112-4D3B-BFAD-FC41370C0D63.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 126

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Usually with the burnished leathers the darker you go, less contrast is visible in the finish ie black should look pretty uniform, and the light brown should be pretty contrasty- however it also depends how you'd want to match with the new sole color.

Retlas

Reaction score
Usually with the burnished leathers the darker you go, less contrast is visible in the finish ie black should look pretty uniform, and the light brown should be pretty contrasty- however it also depends how you'd want to match with the new sole color.

The sole colour is the only thing making me pause. Initially I was a yes but it looks pretty yellow in the look book. Saying that once you wear them in it could look great

norigim

Reaction score
Those who attended the trunk show, which colorway of the Brigs looked best in person? Vis product shots never do the items justice.

You posted pics of the Virgils though, is that what you meant? For the Virgils I thought black looked best. I didn't order cause I already have 4 pairs.

I agree with you about the sole color, I thought the black looked best with the sole.

zabo358

Reaction score
You posted pics of the Virgils though, is that what you meant? For the Virgils I thought black looked best. I didn't order cause I already have 4 pairs.

I agree with you about the sole color, I thought the black looked best with the sole.
Yeah sorry meant to say Virgil’s. Ya’ll are starting to scare me away from getting these now ha. Might wait for the upcoming poundmakers instead.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The leather and workup is pretty unspectacular. If you don't own virgils or don't have an itch I would pass- 73 re release as well as other shoes in pipeline better

norigim

Reaction score
Yeah sorry meant to say Virgil’s. Ya’ll are starting to scare me away from getting these now ha. Might wait for the upcoming poundmakers instead.

I thought these were good in Black. The lamb will be soft (although I do worry about long term wear). That being said I did pick up a pair of the Poundmakers from the recent trunk show, although I think I might be done with Visvim footwear. 2k for them doesn't make sense besides the upcoming CD re-release.

zabo358

Reaction score
I thought these were good in Black. The lamb will be soft (although I do worry about long term wear). That being said I did pick up a pair of the Poundmakers from the recent trunk show, although I think I might be done with Visvim footwear. 2k for them doesn't make sense besides the upcoming CD re-release.
The FW22 Poundmakers are around 1,200 USD. How are the SS23 ones 2k?

StoneyIce

Reaction score
Hi guys new here. I've been interested in the brand for 5 years now but only recently started purchasing pieces. Every item I've gotten so far has been amazing in-hand. I'm now looking to purchase some pants and could use some help from someone with more experience. Some questions -

1. What is CMYK denim? I couldn't find mention of it anywhere online.
2. What is the difference between https://shop.visvim.tv/jp/en/shop/g/g4548780111517/ and https://shop.visvim.tv/jp/en/shop/g/g4548780136954/ - they look identical!
3. Some pants have W30/L30 sizing and some pants have 1-5 sizing. I have a pair of SS 03d10 denim that fit well in W34. Its waist measurements is ~35". Does this mean I would be a size 2 in the numbered sizing pairs. https://shop.visvim.tv/jp/en/shop/g/g4548780128607/ - I've tried on Fluxus 03 cords in the past in a size 2 that were way too tight so I'm cautious of purchasing another size 2 pants.

Cheers, thanks for helping! I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future. Happy to find a community of Visvim enjoyers here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads