• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Retlas

Reaction score
No chance of finding ICT grizzly in a store outside JP. They don’t sell overseas.

grizzly definitely fit larger than other styles but ICT line footwear is a bit more hit and miss

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No chance of finding ICT grizzly in a store outside JP. They don’t sell overseas.

grizzly definitely fit larger than other styles but ICT line footwear is a bit more hit and miss

Oh I didn't know that about ICT! I never went to the Visvim store in kyoto because it seemed almost too pristine for me, but I did go to the Hiroshima one once. Never asked to see the ICT stuff. What exactly is the difference between the mainline stuff and the ICT stuff anyway? Is it like hand dying/hand stitched components?

Retlas

Reaction score
Oh I didn't know that about ICT! I never went to the Visvim store in kyoto because it seemed almost too pristine for me, but I did go to the Hiroshima one once. Never asked to see the ICT stuff. What exactly is the difference between the mainline stuff and the ICT stuff anyway? Is it like hand dying/hand stitched components?

It is all a lower production run, with more "unique" techniques. Also it is only really available in the inidividual ICT store in the Gyre building, Omotosando. The other stores get some limited items when they do the "travelling trailer" pop up events at the other JP stores, once a season perhaps.

norigim

Reaction score

LA store also gets all the ICT releases. It's where I was able to score all my ICT boots as the demand is a lot lower.

It is all a lower production run, with more "unique" techniques. Also it is only really available in the inidividual ICT store in the Gyre building, Omotosando.

Store is closing soon (or has already). Migrated to the new larger Nakameguro store afaik.

Last edited:

Retlas

Reaction score
Ahh that’s good knowledge. Didn’t know about the US store or that they are closing the one OG ICT one.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LA store also gets all the ICT releases. It's where I was able to score all my ICT boots as the demand is a lot lower.

Store is closing soon (or has already). Migrated to the new larger Nakameguro store afaik.

Actually that is good to know! Maybe I'll check out the store in LA one of these days. I just realized it's legit walkable from work. I thought LA would still have a lot of Visvim hype but honestly I don't see a lot. Knowing that although this may be a good deal, I would probably just wait and grab it at retail unless this guy is willing to drop it another 200.

By the way, do you line up and all that or is it not to that level of hype anymore?

norigim

Reaction score
By the way, do you line up and all that or is it not to that level of hype anymore?

I think that the hype items tend to get snatched up by regular customers, but shoes are easier cause they have at least one of each size (e.g. at least 10 pairs) while for clothes they often only get like 3 pieces per item.

I've never seen a line at the LA store. I think the prices are too prohibitive to ever generate that level of hype here for general drops.

stylesoofull

Reaction score
Visited today, and no they don’t have any lines. Copped the Harrier Down Vest, super happy in the quality. :)

Actually that is good to know! Maybe I'll check out the store in LA one of these days. I just realized it's legit walkable from work. I thought LA would still have a lot of Visvim hype but honestly I don't see a lot. Knowing that although this may be a good deal, I would probably just wait and grab it at retail unless this guy is willing to drop it another 200.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that the hype items tend to get snatched up by regular customers, but shoes are easier cause they have at least one of each size (e.g. at least 10 pairs) while for clothes they often only get like 3 pieces per item.

I've never seen a line at the LA store. I think the prices are too prohibitive to ever generate that level of hype here for general drops.
Visited today, and no they don’t have any lines. Copped the Harrier Down Vest, super happy in the quality. :)

That's awesome! I'll definitely check it out. I'm teetering one wether I should get a grailed pair or just do retail locally. Avoiding fakes is my biggest concern I guess. Im not a huge visvim fan but I've always wanted some grizzly boots and an iris liner.

Samir

Reaction score
Is this fake? I found a reference to a Geo Patchwork Jkt under S/S 14 but that serial number doesn't show up on any official Visvim season lists.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I went to the shop and sadly they didn't have any grizzlies to try on but surprisingly the Virgil's fit me perfectly even though they are a whole size smaller than my Zermatt boots.

Also I didn't even try anything on or look at anything else besides that because I just sat there on the couch shooting the **** with the manager for two hours. It was honestly enough to almost turn my whole feel around for the brand. The Hiroshima and Kyoto store were way harder to actually relax and vibe with the stuff honestly

norigim

Reaction score
I've never been to the Hiroshima store. They Kyoto store employees are quite nice but the store is quite cramped and makes it hard to chill. The Tokyo Visvim store is better and having a coffee shop inside the venue helps with the vibe quite a bit.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain_Fish