• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norigim

Reaction score
Why is that?

In general, I've found that hoodies actually wear shorter, probably due to the sweat falling lower on your shoulders due to wider neck hole. The SB hoodies also wear a bit shorter than the sweats and almost feels like a crop top to me. I'd definitely try them on or size up on it.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
lead.jpg

Myself and my baddie girlfriend finally after years got to model a brand together, and this **** hits.

VISVIM CONTRARY DEPT.

Available for the first time outside of visvim's North America flagship stores, the brand offers a special collection from their CONTRARY DEPT capsule. Dropping @ 10am MST this Saturday, July 16th.

The CONTRARY DEPT brand started in 2018 inspired by a reinterpretation and reconstruction of symbolic utility wear. Traditionally, menswear's influence is rooted in military, work, and outdoor utility gear. Garments created with specific purposes in mind: for the field, for specialized tasks, for harsh weather and difficult terrain, or to conveniently carry the needs of the moment.

What if this purpose was reinterpreted within oneself? Visvim’s concept for Contrary Dept is reinterpreting and reconstructing utility wear. Dismantling things and freely reconstructing with a sense of what is now considered important. What would practical and useful look like today?

The capsule collection includes a selection of footwear, outerwear, sweaters and shirting.

We’re one of the few in North America to carry these items and THERE’S ONLY ONE OF EACH OF THE SIZES AVAILABLE.

Hit me here or via email, you know the drill. Cheers.

1.1.jpg
1.3.jpg
1.4.jpg
2.2.jpg
2.3.jpg
2.jpg
2.3.jpg
2.5.jpg
3.4.jpg
3.jpg

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

VISVIM CONTRARY DEPT.

Also, here is a product walkthrough showcasing everything we've got from Delivery 1. I don't have a ton of units in anything in particular, and some units are singles, but wanted to make sure the Vis group here on SF gets first dibs. Hit me up if you need anything at all.​

frunk

Reaction score
Just picked up the gray hakama pants and beige CD harrier vest. the harrier fabric is so so so nice - a silky rayon (same as the interior of the SPOT iris from FW21), and the down fill isn’t as puffy as the previous mainline releases.

kami

Reaction score
interest really peaked on that wallis shirt. is that a tts piece or size down 1 usually?

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might wait a little bit and think about it, sounds like they would probably fit me since it seems they are a half size/full size bigger than their tag. I'm usually 11/11.5 in boots but 12 in sneakers. Although my other Visvim Zermatt boots are a 12 and fit me perfect so not sure of all the sizing inconsistencies. I know this brand is pretty hype so going to the store to try some on is probably futile haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads