• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE LEATHER SUPER-SALE!!!! GIMO VERSACE HICKEY FREEMAN ANDREW MARC PIERRE HARDY AND MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickenshero

Reaction score
Vintage Gimo Shearling Collar Leather Coat with Removable Cashmere Lining sz. L fits 50-52
A vintage jacket from one of the best Italian leather makers in the world. This Gimo jacket truly is a master-piece. Made in Italia and Designed to keep you warm and and looking smooth. Truly a man's coat. It also includes a removable inside lining made of cashmere wool and a removable shearling collar. The feel of the letter is beyond words. It's absolute butter guys and girls I wish you could feel it. As for the fit this jacket would fit anyone from a size 49-52 perfectly. Such is the power of italian made leather. I believe the retail for this was around $2,000 and it was bought around a decade ago maybe longer. Condition is a 9/10 and Quality is a solid 10/10 without a doubt. The make and construction of this jacket is nothing short of exceptional. The Italians have outdone themselves with this beauty.

Vintage Versace Navy Blazer sz.48 fits 48-52 ($200 conus)
A vintage navy blazer from the infamous Versace. Probably one of the coolest items I'm going to sell. My dad bought it about a decade ago back when Versace's quality was much better. It's not worn at all and the color is a very cool lightish navy blue. The condition is an 8/10 and the quality of construction is an 8.5/10 As for how it fits, it would work for anyone from a standard size 48 to a size 50 and for 200 bucks it's an absolute steal.

Vintage Hickey Freeman Baby-Alpaca Overcoat sz. L fits 48-52 ($375 conus)
Another vintage item from my Dad's collection and truly one of the baddest ******* coats I've seen in my life. It's a heavy overcoat that has a belt and a few inside pockets. It's made of baby alpaca and wool and fits like a true size large. It's also a long coat. It's also hardly been worn at all, I'd say a 9/10 in condition and a 10/10 in quality. The construction and feel is really off the charts. I believe the retail for this was around $1,500 so for 400 bucks this is the bargain of champions.

Heavy Leather Shearling Jacket sz. L fits 50-52 ($200)
This is one heavy ***** of a jacket but it's warm too. Made extremely well and with fine shearling this jacket will keep you warm even in the coldest of winters. It's been worn a few times but shows no sign of that wear. Really it's a bad ass jacket. I honestly would keep it for myself if I didn't already have so many jackets. All you need is this jacket and some aviators and you'll instantly be a bad ass mofo. Not exactly sure when it was bought and I believe the retail was around 800 bucks (most likely more). This jacket feels bullet proof and even with all the wear it's condition is still a 9/10 along with it's quality also being a 9/10. Truly an bad ass jacket.

Vintage Chevighon Made in France leather Jacket fits sz. 48-52 ($200 conus)
This is a cool little jacket from some leather makers out in France. Yes it's vintage but what I really find cool about it is the construction of the jacket and the buttery soft quality of the leather. It's the kind of jacket you'd see on a sports model or a hollywood tough guy. Really a man's kind of jacket. Condition is an 8/10 (it has a few loose stitches in an unnoticeable place) Quality is a 9/10.

Bugatchi Uomo Vintage Black Leather Jacket sz. L fits 48-52 ($125 conus)
A really cool vintage leather jacket. The leather isn't the finest but it's definitely good quality, and a great steal for 120 bucks. I believe the retail for it was around 300 bucks. Condition 7/10 Quality 7.5/10

Vintage Andrew Marc Leather Coat sz. L fits 48-52 ($200)
More Vintage. A leather jacket from Andrew Marc that retailed for around 800 bucks if I remember correctly. It's not rick owens or CCP I know but the leather really is great and the color is too. The tag size is Large but it could fit anyone from a 48 Medium to a 52 Large. Condition is a 8/10 and Quality is a 8/10.

Vintage Andrew Marc Suede Leather Shirt sz. L fits 48-52 ($200)
Yes, More Vintage. It's another vintage Andrew Marc leather item. This one how ever has a little more wear on it. I believe the Retail was also around 800 bucks but I'm not sure. Was bought a long time ago and worn a lot. It can fit anyone between a 50 and 52. Really a nice shirt, I'd recommend it to anybody. It has a couple small un-noticeable stains that will come out when taken to a leather cleaner but because of that the Condition is a 6.5/10 and Quality is a 8/10. This piece still has tons of life left in it.

Aloha Rag AR White Cotton Shirt sz.50 fits a true 48 ($40 conus)
A classic white button up shirt with an updated fit. The material is top freakin notch too. It's a paper thin cotton shirt perfect for summer. I wish it fit me because I honestly don't even want to let this beautiful shirt go. It's from Aloha Rag and I think it retailed for 200-300 bucks but boy was this shirt the bomb. It's a 100% cotton shirt and I can ship you all the tags if I can find them. I think I bought it on sale but it pains me to even think of parting with it. Words truly can't do it justice. I know I'm getting overly excited about a shirt but it's just that good. It's only been worn 2 or 3 times and it's in near perfect condition. Shoulder 2 Shoulder measurement would be 18 inches about. Chest 2 Chest is 41 inches. Length is 29 inches. Sleeve length is 33-34 inches, maybe smaller I'm ball parking it. It's a slim fit shirt and it won't fit anything above a size 48 unless you have small shoulders and short arms.

Pierre Hardy Sandal Strap High-top Hybrid Sneaker sz.44.5 Fits 44-45 ($180 conus)
A family member bought these for me when she went to Paris on vacation and I have to say these shoes are slick. They look like they belong on the feet of a multi-platinum rapper or a Parisian kid with a Ferrari and a trust fund. Truly a fresh pair of sneakers. My only problem with them is that they're gray. That being said I'm actually considering keeping them. They haven't really been worn except for a couple of times and each time I've gotten compliment after compliment about they're look. They come with the dust bag however for some reason they never came with a shoe box. I believe the retail was around 500 dollars.

HMMMM Reverse Jeans sz.32 $40 conus
more maison marty marg. I'd say that these guys fit TTS for a skinny fit or Size up 1 for a better more relaxed fit (still slim). I wouldn't recommend these to anyone who is muscle bound as they just will not fit well. 50 bucks conus and it's all yours. Brand new with tags.

HMMMM Scarf Sweater sz.L + M $40 ea conus
Again more from the margiela. Fit's a true large to a large medium. I think it's a pretty cool looking sweater and it would go well into a monochrome black wardrobe as a touch of color but what do I know. Anyway I'd just like for someone to take them off my hands. All brand new with tags.

Vintage Frye Heavy Duty Combat Boots Sz.13 Fits TTS ($45)
These are some pretty solid boots from frye. They were bought a long time ago for around 200 bucks and they've been worn pretty consistently. They're Vibram soled and heavy duty. In fact these boots feel like they'll live forever. The condition is 6.5/10 due to scratches on the boot and 8/10 for that vintage Frye quality.

Vintage Leather Belt Fits almost any size (adjustable) ($35)
A really cool vintage belt. It's made from thick mid quality leather and it's about 1.5 inches wide. It's rather long for a belt but it can be adjusted to any size. The belt buckle is absolute fire though, probably one of the coolest ones I've personally ever seen. Too bad nobody wears it anymore. Condition 7/10 Quality 8.5/10.

Vintage Bvlgari luxury belt Fits almost any size (adjustable) ($175)
A never worn never used vintage leather belt from the one of the most famous accessories lines in the world. This Bvlgari belt is made from top of the line leather and the belt buckle looks like gold. Truly a baller belt. I'd keep it if I had any brown clothes I was holding on to but sadly it no longer fits into my wardrobe. It can also be adjusted to fit anyone so size isn't anything to worry about. Truly a high class belt. I believe the retail was over 500 dollars so the price is a steal. That being said All offers are definitely welcome. Condition is 9.5/10 and Quality is without a doubt 10/10.

I also run discounts for multiple purchases. Help a broke guy out.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    903.1 KB · Views: 51
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    977 KB · Views: 46
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    635 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1416.JPG
    IMG_1416.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1774.JPG
    IMG_1774.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1761.JPG
    IMG_1761.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1785.JPG
    IMG_1785.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1777.JPG
    IMG_1777.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads