1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage Allen Edmond Imperials - 11 1/2 C

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by MikeChevelle, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeChevelle

MikeChevelle Well-Known Member

Late 50's Allen Edmond Imperials. Im my opinion in good shape but I absolutely concede I have a fraction of the knowledge those more here have about these shoes and shell cordovan in general so please ask questions. There is a little wear on the heel opening. I did read not to "polish" shell so I have done nothing but wipe them with a cloth since owning them.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  2. MikeChevelle

Would like to add the shoes are not faded those are just lights in behind me creating bright spots. Price is OBO

3. MikeChevelle

I also welcome any further info that can be shared on these

4. MikeChevelle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.