• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who likes Mass Effect

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's old as ****, but it just so happens I'm in the middle of playing though ME2 right now. For the third time.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong w/ that. I've been thinking about attempting a third time through the series to tide me over until CB2077

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I may give it another run. This time as Renegade Female Shep, also bang the **** out of Garrus, if possible.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a FemShep run - Jennifer Hale really is an excellent voice actor.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I did a male Shep Paragon run (my first) recently. Romanced Liara. Would have preferred Miranda, but I'm also in the middle of my first Witcher 3(and probably only) run and am romancing Yennefer and I thought those two were too comparable.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did male paragons the first two times, once as a biotic, once as a gunslinger. This time I'm doing a female renegade with guns. Think I'm gonna try and hook up with Samara, since the game won't allow me to do Miranda.

And yeah, the woman who does Shepard is good; better than the guy, for sure.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As I understand it, straight up vanilla WOW.

Not sure exactly what compromises they had to make and what content they brought back vs left out. It brings back original combat and skill trees, but it obviously isn't at launch day either.

Maybe they aimed for the final days before the first expansion? I know that leveling is back to the original crawl.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like they targeted patch 1.12 "Drums of War"

That's where they added cross realm battlegrounds and world PVP. So after Naxxramas got added but before any of the expansion content.

edit: or maybe they are at 1.12, but are doing a phased release of content. So the game is at the end stage, but the added raids aren't available yet. Not 100% clear from looking at a few articles.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there any point playing Baldur's Gate 1 or don't bother and start with 2? Not that my Bioware backlog isn't massive already. I still need to play Jade Empire and KOTOR

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There’s a point imo, from story telling perspective I would rate it over BG2.

Problem was graphics and item stacking etc some ease of use issues. BG.EE fixed most of that. If you have original version I would use BGT mod + mod that allows jewel/arrow/etc stacking.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Maybe they aimed for the final days before the first expansion? I know that leveling is back to the original crawl.

One of my complaints about WoW was leveling was always too easy, and IMO, it showed up heavy in vanilla on the then end game raids. Leveling was a real ***** in EQ and the players tended to be way more seasoned by end game encounters. As I said to Mouse in another thread, in all flavours of vanilla just two-box a hunter and priest, and you can be at level cap really fast.

The hunter was so OP in vanilla it wasn't funny. Priest buffs on both toons and the pet, priest heals on pet, and it's non-stop experience. You can have two capped toons in 5-6 days played no problem. The only two drawbacks are you might not be equipped as well as toons that raided a lot and there was so many hunters, and often played by sub-par players as the class was so OP, finding a guild that will let you have your hunter as main for raids might be a little hard. Priests, as I'm sure you know, are always in demand and you can raid 24/7 with your priest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads