• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Video Games

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think I might upgrade my graphics card for that game though

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Steam Summer Sale is on! June 21st - July 5th
Thanks!

Ps. I just noticed on my account at EA they just added Pillars of Eternity and new Torment and Mad Max for free:alien:(within 20$ yearly fee)

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
on top of adding pay to win systems adding further fuel to the fire. The are making buggy mediocre games and than hyping with usual graphic marketing and paying gaming magazines to hype it up.
Fucking politics.

kalju

Reaction score
@ilclassico for sure you want to get an awesome high playable game like wow, GTA or whatever you like for free. People do not have anything to do only free games for you. Do not be silly. Gamedev is a business. Huge fast-growing industry. F2P games need to have good monetization and this is straight.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Steam Summer Sale is on! June 21st - July 5th
some really good deals on older games;

finally bought cs:go, hl2 + ep1 + ep2, Deus Ex, KOTOR, JK, JK Misteries of the Sith for 20$ total :)

at the pace I'm gaming these days it's some 2 years worth of gameplay haha

VinnyIama

Reaction score
What do you guys think of EA's Anthem? The trailer looks good, but the microtransaction BS of BF2 definitely makes me doubt of the upcoming game's overall quality?

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Currently at Blizzcon

I hardly play anymore, but I always look forward to these animated shorts they do.

graywayne

Reaction score
I chose this Super Smash Bros Ultimate console over Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro Bundle. I'm excited to play the game but it won't be available till December 7 so I'm stuck at playing Fortnite.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
speaking of Blizzard

there are some pissed Blizzard fans, Blizzard made new diablo game for phone only xD

Quite hilarious. Enjoy the shitshow.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't fully get the outrage.

Maybe I missed it, but I wasn't exactly hearing a ton of buzz about the game. People may have been hopeful that it was something greater, but I don't think Blizz ever promised anything.

What's wrong with them putting out some mobile shit, mostly targeted at Asia, so long as they aren't shutting off the existing games? And if they do make a mobile game...why expect them to make a PC version? Console ports often suck...phone ports will be even worse.

About the only complaints that really resonate with me are that the game seems to have features that D3 fans have been begging for...and maybe some complaint that they are tainting the brand by putting it on some shitty reskinned mobile game.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Put another way: Was anyone really outraged that Super Mario Run wasn't available for a nintendo console?

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't fully get the outrage.

Maybe I missed it, but I wasn't exactly hearing a ton of buzz about the game. People may have been hopeful that it was something greater, but I don't think Blizz ever promised anything.

What's wrong with them putting out some mobile shit, mostly targeted at Asia, so long as they aren't shutting off the existing games? And if they do make a mobile game...why expect them to make a PC version? Console ports often suck...phone ports will be even worse.

About the only complaints that really resonate with me are that the game seems to have features that D3 fans have been begging for...and maybe some complaint that they are tainting the brand by putting it on some shitty reskinned mobile game.
I am not a big Blizzard fun tbh, so I don't care but it seemed like curious development. I would never ever guessed backlash like that, Blizzard is in total damage control mode now.

It seems their core-base is hardcore PC and they got snubbed since Phones are bigger market now. Anyway future for hard-core/more demanding gamers are companies like Obsidian or CD Project Red unless these too become defeated by their own success. At least it seems that way to me.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Black Friday sales leaked super early. PS4 bundle with Spider-Man for $199. :slayer:

Also $25 games including God Of War and Dragon Ball Fighter Z.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.