• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viberg x Styleforum GMTO - Round one for 2017

Which (full dsecription below) would you BUY (please do not vote unless you intend to puchase)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gte872h

Reaction score
https://instagram.com/p/BZio5hCgTsi/

This horsebutt looks pretty good here

Funny, I was just about to post the same thing. Here’s another pic of the brown horsebutt. The difference would be last and rubber heel instead of the dovetail heel.

2A1BC921-1E20-47CE-8675-DABF194AFC4F.png

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep. It sure is great, and is likely the same thing that was offered by La Guy when the 3 colours of horse were offered.

Not sure who did that build but it's nice. Althhough division roads pinky blunder brown horse butt still takes he cake for me. Bit more dressy/Alden vibe with the gyw, but I like it.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, in all likelihood, none of the models in this round made the minimum of six pairs. I will wait until after this weekend, but barring a huge shift, I will have to refund the few buyers, and we will reset.

The next round will not be so loose. As we all should know by now, democratic commerce only works when it is highly guided. So, in the next, hopefully successful round, I will present a number of leathers, and we will not deviate from those. If there are any really good ideas that you have, you will be asked to PM them to me and another designated Styleforum "GMTO leader" for approval before presenting them to the group. Any off topic suggestions, or any suggestions outside of the parameters set, will be deleted to avoid the conversation becoming derailed. The endless back and forth is what really kills any action, so we will streamline things. Also, clearly, an open vote does not work, as people are not accountable. We will go back to the pay to vote system, this time with probably a $50 forfeit in case you decide to vote, and then back out. I guess that the price of lunch just went up. Of course, you will get your $50 back the moment that you would actually purchase. Timelines will be strictly enforced, and any suggestions coming in after deadline will be nixed.

Cheers,

Fok.

slude

Reaction score
So, in all likelihood, none of the models in this round made the minimum of six pairs. I will wait until after this weekend, but barring a huge shift, I will have to refund the few buyers, and we will reset. .

Checking for a status update ... I have an order placed for the slippers. Are we a go or are there refunds incoming?

JinboSlice

Reaction score
Would that be for both the slipper and the scout boot, or just the slipper? Crossing my fingers this is able to happen.

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
When’s the next round starting?

I’d like to see olive waxed flesh on a 2040 partially structured on commando

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads