• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
I always seem to regret picking up from Marrkt. Can’t expect much as they are the promo pairs, but I do low key wish I just paid the extra for the official release on the chromepaks. That’s just the initial impressions, but usually fade once the boot gets a good amount of wear on them.

awesome pair @RogerKaputnik

here’s my monthly haul

1. Toscanello TPR
2. Muscio TPR
3. Regency Calf Halkett
4. Saddletan Chromepak
5. DR brown WF Bobcat

6EC28FA0-AFDA-4DEC-A886-272919CADFF1.jpeg
FF4E66C8-79BE-472B-88B2-D1C2ACEAF8F0.jpeg
E63FF0C4-AC49-4F4E-9BE9-855CA458FCC5.jpeg
3E15640D-027D-4241-9FBC-5E8D04CF1DFC.jpeg
F5980DD8-2735-4A44-9503-ED188475F674.jpeg

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know it’s probably not a unique design, but I can’t help but feel that all this brand does is rip off others designs

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score

I know it’s probably not a unique design, but I can’t help but feel that all this brand does is rip off others designs

The originals

Unknown.jpeg

Gonzogonzo

Reaction score
Do you guys size the same on the 9220 as you do on 2030? Been interested in a pair of pachena bays

You might be able to get away with a half smaller size depending on whether a large toe box changes the way the fit feel.

I dropped half a size in a pair of hikers and while they fit I am unhappy about being so far away from what feels like my true size.

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Just picked up this pair of older Vibergs in black camel. From what I gather, these may be a 1 of 1 sample makeup from a few years ago. Black camel uppers with all eyelets and ridgeway sole. There's uncertainty about the tannery for this pair. They were sold through Marrkt as Maryam but there's been some informed speculation that they're more likely Guidi given the color and texture of the leather.

Also wanted to give a quick thanks to @caffed for his assistance with this purchase since I'd had minimal (if any) knowledge about camel leather and his input was most helpful.

IMG_2786.jpg

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up this pair of older Vibergs in black camel. From what I gather, these may be a 1 of 1 sample makeup from a few years ago. Black camel uppers with all eyelets and ridgeway sole. There's uncertainty about the tannery for this pair. They were sold through Marrkt as Maryam but there's been some informed speculation that they're more likely Guidi given the color and texture of the leather.

Also wanted to give a quick thanks to @caffed for his assistance with this purchase since I'd had minimal (if any) knowledge about camel leather and his input was most helpful.

View attachment 1692888
Glad to help ?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads