• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nhlducks35

Reaction score

mykii2704

Reaction score
They are these https://viberg.com/products/mule-anise-calf-suede

In terms of sizing I went down 0.5 from my 2030/1035 size and they fit perfectly. Any smaller and my foot would be hitting the heel piece. My foot is about an E width with a narrower heel

On the flip side, I went down 1 size from my barrie (10.5D most lasts, 10D Barrie, and sprung a 9 in the mules) and I feel like I could have (should have?) gone down 1.5 sizes from my barrie sizing. Unfortunately, I don't have a good grasp of my 2030 sizing so have avoided using that as a comparison.

WatchesCars

Reaction score
2 sizes down from brannock if going sockless for the mules/slippers is my recommendation for normal width feet. 1.5 leads to some heel slippage once the slipper is broken in

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Natural CXL horsebutt boondockers today. I seriously love how comfortable 2055 is and my second pair on this last is set to be delivered today

20200709_091648.jpg

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
Viberg Ropers have always been on the back of my mind as something I'd like to get eventually but a pair just popped up on Ebay for super cheap in my size and I realized I just can't do it. I think I like the idea of Ropers more than I actually like Ropers and I don't think any of my jeans are wide enough for them to fit under lol.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viberg Ropers have always been on the back of my mind as something I'd like to get eventually but a pair just popped up on Ebay for super cheap in my size and I realized I just can't do it. I think I like the idea of Ropers more than I actually like Ropers and I don't think any of my jeans are wide enough for them to fit under lol.

The black ones? I saw those ones and thought the same thing. I thought they were the ones that SOP released which seemed narrower and shorter

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads