• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
The woodlore trees work 10x better than Viberg trees on Viberg boots . . IMO.
Personally im a fan of how they fit my sz 9 bergs, really help keep my toe boxes from deflating. That being said Woodlore ones are very similar if not the same... im pretty sure they're the ones supplying them. Not many MIUSA shoe tree vendors

Last edited:

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone see this pair of natural shell stitchdown derby boots on the 110 last made for Phil Kalas of Ashland leather? They look amazing.
Cool, more stitchdown derby boots.

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Would totally be down for some cordovan slippers after wearing my milkshake suede pair although at this time I’m not willing to pay whatever they are charging ha. Natural cordovan slippers with a few years of patina are gonna be awesome.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viberg x DR Oiled Mocha Rowdy Horsebutts today:

20190826_vibergs.jpg

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have two pairs of the Viberg shoe trees, all the others are Woodlore full shoe trees. I use a medium in both for my viberg size 9.5. I’ll take some pictures later for comparison but I think they’re the same.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics