• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leeba

Reaction score
Missed the GMTO proposal deadline, anybody interested in a white (or close to it) contrast sole side zip? Maybe for the next one. I think these are lighter than 'milkshake', maybe 'white roughout'? 2c099f978d5244d73f0487c9006ed89f.jpg a7f3e4a4ab5086f458f14f6a6a244b7a.jpg c930d4ddd38f3bd600bd09d0070a068d.jpg
(those are Vibergs - production samples from Deveaux)

Last edited:

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Missed the GMTO proposal deadline, anybody interested in a white (or close to it) contrast sole side zip? Maybe for the next one. I think these are lighter than 'milkshake', maybe 'white roughout'? View attachment 802126 View attachment 802127 View attachment 802128
(those are Vibergs - production samples from Deveaux)
There is supposed to be this mythical Echo boot that will be offered at some unknown time in the future. It is supposed to use some sort of off white leather or RO.

trevorplease

Reaction score
I am definitely trying, emailed them to see what's up.

On the post they do say in store only...

Anyone over there can take pictures of the offerings for us?

Serad

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are plans to release a roper boot with a more classic outer sole (I.e., not the white sole they're currently offering)? Basically like the Viberg x Meadow version that's now sold out.

I really need me a pair of their ropers, but I can't stand that sole. I'm not sure if the roper model in general is a new release either.

Cole87

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are plans to release a roper boot with a more classic outer sole (I.e., not the white sole they're currently offering)? Basically like the Viberg x Meadow version that's now sold out.

I really need me a pair of their ropers, but I can't stand that sole. I'm not sure if the roper model in general is a new release either.
If you live near Freemans Sporting Club, you can probably go in and get one custom made. I'm not sure of any other ropers out there with that sole, but maybe there is.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn, don't need another boot.

any idea on price?

I stopped by FSC to check out the MTO options. There's probably 25 leathers to chose from and 10 or so different eyelets. A round-about number for a service boot would be in the 875-900 range I believe. Definitely check it out if you're in Gotham City.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics