• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

calvinasincalvin

Reaction score
Wearing these CXL side-zips from Snake Oil that just arrived. Don’t know why, but I love the barn smell of the leather on this boot.

Out of the three side-zip soles, I think I like these Vibram 705 splits the best.

Way more comfortable than the full Dainite, and slightly more so than the Itshide Commando.

View attachment 1535623
Those AG zip ups are so nice. I always miss out on their restock

TennesseeWill

Reaction score
Those AG zip ups are so nice. I always miss out on their restock

Got lucky. Signed up for the restock reminder, and never received anything.

Happened to see one of their posts on Instagram that said "restock tomorrow", checked the dotcom a few hours later, and they had surprisingly added the stock already. Sucks for anyone who actually waited until the following day. By then, most of the popular sizes were gone.

Dunno why. Early add might have been for friends of the shop to get a head start, and my pair was just right time, right place.

nhlducks35

Reaction score
God damn these Huckberry horsebutts ?

3BB7225F-4E86-4317-89FE-9C65A4C69B56.jpeg

6A63E1BC-74C6-4E89-B572-3F874F241E71.jpeg

040AE75A-0D46-4B78-84FF-05575BD6071F.jpeg

protein

Reaction score
Thanks!
I can DM you some pics later if you'd like. Just double stitchdown derby boot on dainite with antique edge 9 blind eyelets on 2030 last partially structured toe
Send them over. I'm a whore for literally everything you just said haha. I have a few suede derbies but nothing like that color. It's stunning.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was really bummed that the size 11 from the latest withered fig release was defective. Whatever tool they use to form the vamp ended up burning/marking the leather

A862959C-89C5-4D50-84BB-EB945D02C4B7.jpeg

Viberg suggested they try blending VSC in that area to minimize the contrast. Richard treated the whole boot to match

406A60BC-1516-4835-ABF2-5DDD22799E85.jpeg

One pair was being sold as seconds, the other as firsts (after treatment). I was intrigued by the “dusty” look of the untreated pair, but I took a chance on the treated version and I am not disappointed.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was really bummed that the size 11 from the latest withered fig release was defective. Whatever tool they use to form the vamp ended up burning/marking the leather

View attachment 1535841
Viberg suggested they try blending VSC in that area to minimize the contrast. Richard treated the whole boot to match

View attachment 1535842
One pair was being sold as seconds, the other as firsts (after treatment). I was intrigued by the “dusty” look of the untreated pair, but I took a chance on the treated version and I am not disappointed.

They look great, just throw some speed hooks on and they're winners fersure ;)

Jdub6

Reaction score
Very nice. I didn't even realize those were natural cxl based on their lab pics. How do those fit relative to a 2030 or 1035? I love a good leather sole ala Lucchese Jonahs but they're truthfully almost comically slipery on anything other than black top. I would likely trade my chunky natural Lofgrens for those. Great alternative.

Jdub6

Reaction score
Wearing these CXL side-zips from Snake Oil that just arrived. Don’t know why, but I love the barn smell of the leather on this boot.

Out of the three side-zip soles, I think I like these Vibram 705 splits the best.

Way more comfortable than the full Dainite, and slightly more so than the Itshide Commando.

View attachment 1535623
Very nice. I didn't even realize those were natural cxl based on their lab pics. How do those fit relative to a 2030 or 1035? I love a good leather sole ala Lucchese Jonahs but they're truthfully almost comically slipery on anything other than black top. I would likely trade my chunky natural Lofgrens for those. Great alternative.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads