• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe you. The chukka in Tärnsjö had like 16 sign ups
I feel like I'm at the precipice of going from small hobby with footwear to an actual problem just being a glutton. I really should focus on fixing my boot:shoe ratio too.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got most leathers checked off my wishlist except horween workbooty and tjarnso (spelling?) at this point.
Maybe they’ll do another run of service boots?

I’d love that recent DR officer boot on Horween horsebutt personally.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe they’ll do another run of service boots?

I’d love that recent DR officer boot on Horween horsebutt personally.
I hope so. There's a pair of overpriced color 4 workshoebutts on ebay in my size that's tempting, but I already have the shinkis.... still tempted though and I may end up making the seller an offer, but probably won't. I don't think we're getting anymore officer boots, but I know Jason wanted 2 more shelby runs and Viberg could always just forget to do the pinking and we'd end up with an officer boot all over!

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope so. There's a pair of overpriced color 4 workshoebutts on ebay in my size that's tempting, but I already have the shinkis.... still tempted though and I may end up making the seller an offer, but probably won't. I don't think we're getting anymore officer boots, but I know Jason wanted 2 more shelby runs and Viberg could always just forget to do the pinking and we'd end up with an officer boot all over!
I didn’t realize that Miloh shop makeup was Horween. I’ve seen my size come up on eBay/grailed a few times but passed as I thought it was Maryam or something else.

yeah they explicitly said the officer boot was a one off but you never know ?no idea about the next Shelby but I sure there will be more.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn’t realize that Miloh shop makeup was Horween. I’ve seen my size come up on eBay/grailed a few times but passed as I thought it was Maryam or something else.

yeah they explicitly said the officer boot was a one off but you never know ?no idea about the next Shelby but I sure there will be more.
I hope so. I really hope these stockist makeup restrictions are just temporary.

therangelife

Reaction score
Maybe it's just in my head, but I feel like stockists make more 1035s than .com, so I'll be sad to see them go for that reason.

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
+1 on Horween Work Horsebutt. It is probably my favorite horsebutt and seemingly the rarest in makeups from what I have seen.
Work Horsebutt is fantastic, however depending on the color/ tanning it might not feel/ look the same which is kind of cool. I was not a fan of the color 4 horsebutt though, i was expecting more pull up/depth this is probably why that leather was hard for them to work with since there were bunch of tears on those. Now contrast to the WF Horween horsebutt, that stuff is super oily supple and not rigid at all.

PACostag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Natty shells back from having the left toe cap mended by Viberg, due to some what I'll call "bubbling." Can't even tell anything was wrong in the first place, they did a great job. Seems they also conditioned them, which noticeably darkened them, but I guess that's going to happen anyways.

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics