• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Midnight Reverse Kudu in different light. Easily my most comfortable Viberg in the 1035. Buttery soft leather with no break in at all.

IMG_9927.jpg

IMG_9930 (1).jpg

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted here but Cultizm is having a 25% off footwear BF sale that includes Vibergs with code BWS25:

I picked up a pair of the dublin spice service boots for sub $510 shipped with the discount and VAT taken out

Where are they based? No weird customs issues ($) to deal with?

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
Midnight Reverse Kudu in different light. Easily my most comfortable Viberg in the 1035. Buttery soft leather with no break in at all.

View attachment 1501190

View attachment 1501193

Those look fantastic! Where'd those come from, @RogerKaputnik?

Speaking of 1035: I just saw a few photos of @caffed's Rivet & Hide × Viberg Tobacco Reverse Chamois cap toes in 1035 and ordered them.

While we're on kudu: I thought I'd start sharing here some of the photos I've been posting on Instagram, and will start with the beaver fur kudu service boot:

DSC04665.jpg

I recently gave these to my wife to free up some closet space (her feet are relatively close in size to mine), but she gave them back because she felt weird wearing boots this expensive. I'd be lying if I said I was disappointed about that -- or if I said I didn't feel deep regret the moment I put them in her closet.

I thought this makeup was one of the best and most interesting released by Viberg last year, so I have no idea why I thought I could part with this pair. It worked out -- they're back where they belong. :-D

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look fantastic! Where'd those come from, @RogerKaputnik?

Speaking of 1035: I just saw a few photos of @caffed's Rivet & Hide × Viberg Tobacco Reverse Chamois cap toes in 1035 and ordered them.

While we're on kudu: I thought I'd start sharing here some of the photos I've been posting on Instagram, and will start with the beaver fur kudu service boot:

View attachment 1501195

I recently gave these to my wife to free up some closet space (her feet are relatively close in size to mine), but she gave them back because she felt weird wearing boots this expensive. I'd be lying if I said I was disappointed about that -- or if I said I didn't feel deep regret the moment I put them in her closet.

I thought this makeup was one of the best and most interesting released by Viberg last year, so I have no idea why I thought I could part with this pair. It worked out -- they're back where they belong. :-D
Glad I could help ?

goalaso

Reaction score
I don't know the origin, I got a great deal on these, unworn, from a seller on Grailed. I've inquired and will update, but maybe others will know. Really showing the "midnight" indoors.

View attachment 1501324
Assuming these are the 1035 and not the 2030 version, I have a pair in snuff suede and I've been looking to buy another in either midnight blue or smoke. They're very comfortable. They came from the old old Viberg.com. I bought my pair used here on SF and the seller only had a screen shot from a Viberg site that looked unrecognizable to me.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where are they based? No weird customs issues ($) to deal with?
I think they may be German, but an online only entity maybe? You'd have to check on customs, I believe we don't need to pay customs in the US on boots under 800usd (and I believe that's the non-VAT price so a pair of Vibergs should be good.) You would need to check with your local customs authority to be sure though.

bootyboy

Reaction score
I don't know the origin, I got a great deal on these, unworn, from a seller on Grailed. I've inquired and will update, but maybe others will know. Really showing the "midnight" indoors.

View attachment 1501324
This is the .com makeup from ~2014-15 I believe. I had the snuff kudu version sometime back.
1605934683014.jpeg

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to repost these after a couple weeks of walking the dog wear and some yard-work wear. I never understood why anyone would wear high-end boots to do yard work but I really am trying to accelerate the process of breaking these in. I was initially discouraged by the stiffness of dainite but no more. They have broken in nicely and these things are super comfy. I have yet to wear them beyond my thrice-daily 30 minute dog walk so we'll see how they feel after 8-10 hours, but so far, very pleased.

20201117_061405.jpg
20201117_061337.jpg

Attachments

• 20201117_061328.jpg
    20201117_061328.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 53

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to repost these after a couple weeks of walking the dog wear and some yard-work wear. I never understood why anyone would wear high-end boots to do yard work but I really am trying to accelerate the process of breaking these in. I was initially discouraged by the stiffness of dainite but no more. They have broken in nicely and these things are super comfy. I have yet to wear them beyond my thrice-daily 30 minute dog walk so we'll see how they feel after 8-10 hours, but so far, very pleased.

View attachment 1501432 View attachment 1501433
1605936574054.gif

Vickt

Reaction score

Really wish I got these. Anyone stock a two tone scout? Only one I see is Division Road and my size is out (11).

Jmccle2

Reaction score

These look so much better without the wedge sole. I probably would have gotten a pair if they were on dainite.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads