• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ShootThePier

Reaction score
1035 Guidi HH Day.

Last edited:

limonade

Reaction score
Similar but different. Both Natural Horween Viberg Service Boots. Left is Waxed Flesh with Commando Sole on 2045 and right is CXL with Dainite Sole on 2030. Rugged and Refined.

Very nice. I hope they use more of the natural waxed flesh. Such a great color/texture.
Haven't seen many pictures of it worn down like the infamous brown waxed flesh shots floating around. Would be interesting to see these after a rough winter.

vettemike

Reaction score
Count me in for the 310 Millwright too. Cap toe/no cap toe, doesn't matter to me. I'd like icy mocha CXL too, but again not picky.
[/IMG][/IMG]

So, to take stock, with regard to the Millwright Boot, is the following correct?:

Definitely in, for the boot as originally described (pending confirmation of Icy Mocha CXL and brogue vs non-brogue captoe to be voted on):

@linafelt

@meso

@Bobbo316

@Steel28

@bry2000

Maybe in:

@BHK666

@NYDRH

@ShootThePier
(if Natural CXL..?)

Does this look right for now?  Anyone want to switch up from "maybe" to "right on"?  Anyone want to get on board that hasn't weighed in yet?

Raneleigh

Reaction score
I can get behind an all black boot, but let's try to take inspiration from outside the universe of already extant Viberg models, please, The idea is to do some new and cool stuff, not to cannabalize what has already been done. I think that the echo boot and our bison "sleek hunter" were great examples of that, and the sleek hunter sold 24 units (it would have been 50+. but we ran out of leather), so clearly, if we make something cool enough, people will get aboard. Let's take that mindset and run with it, please?

I'd like to see a resurrection of a not-oft-seen Short Shift boot...black oil tanned leather, suede counter, 110 last. The ultimate in bad ass and not something you'll see anywhere. Just throwing it out there...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nexalynanmeldelserno1