• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
You know somebody's not all there when he puts AF and matt together in the same group, and calls me a self-loathing gay who disagrees with Democrat talking points because I believe myself to be sick and immoral.

I believe all this too, does that mean I am crazy?
confused.gif

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
What you said was way out of line

+1

I've learned to find amusement with, rather than be bothered by, AT4A2M's trolling. Now I just laugh at his posts without comment and jab back only when he addresses me directly. However, the way he's been getting on Rach, the self-loathing comment in particular, is wholly inappropriate.

AThingForCashmere

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
+1 I've learned to find amusement with, rather than be bothered by, AT4A2M's trolling. Now I just laugh at his posts without comment and jab back only when he addresses me directly. However, the way he's been getting on Rach, the self-loathing comment in particular, is wholly inappropriate.
Pile on, people, Pile on!

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lest we forget this is the poster who brought us these gems:
Originally Posted by AThingForCashmere
No, that's Brit Hume. Just take one look at him. He's an utterly tortured soul, pretending to be someone he's not. For money. And now, thanks to the suicide of his son, he's found Jesus. When your father is the personification of pure evil, it's not hard to take a rifle to your head.
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
That's a new low, even for you.
censored.gif

What's low about it? Like I said, just take a good look at Hume sometime. His eyes, his demeanor, his body language etc. The man is desperately unhappy. I sincerely hope he decides to grow a pair and stops prostituting himself to people he finds repugnant.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
I believe all this too, does that mean I am crazy?
confused.gif

frown.gif

I miss you. (no ****)

AThingForCashmere

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
I explained clearly why the word was appropriate, given the type of views you support and how you go about articulating them.
And I explained why I believe the term self-loathing is appropriate for you, given your refusal to condemn a political party who's trying to take your rights away. What's the difference?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Pile on, people, Pile on!

How feverishly are you clicking refresh, and, do you have ********* out and in your hand?

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Look rach, I promised to leave you alone and I meant that.

Don't goad me and I won't goad back.

Your comment was the equivalent of punching someone and running away.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Rach started the name calling, not me.
Here is exactly what I said, so people can see how nonsensical all of this is:
You really deny choice in your stances, presenting a single viewpoint from which deviation, discussion, or alteration is impossible. You present the most classically fascist viewpoint I've ever read on this forum. It's fascinating and frightening at the same time.
Look rach, I promised to leave you alone and I meant that. Don't goad me and I won't goad back.
Your basic offer here is, "As long as nobody challenges or questions my nonsensical trollish rambling about political matters, then I won't resort to unfounded personal attacks and beyond-the-pale assertions." And I don't even mean just with me; you got put on timeout for doing this before in a way that was truly reprehensible (the Brit Hume thread.) As well, every poster in every thread who disagrees with you is immediately attacked. Look up what fascism actually means and you'll see that my earlier attribution was spot-on. Perhaps your heart IS in the right place in wanting to right what you see as the wrongs of Republicanism, but sadly, you represent wholly everything you despise. This is my last post on the topic in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads