• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOM FORD Suit - Grey 3 Piece w/ Peak Lapel (48/38)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonded

Reaction score
For sale is a fantastic three piece Tom Ford suit. Material is a luxurious grey wool. While this item is new with tags, it has been tailored but never worn. Measurements are below. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Good luck!

Jacket
Shoulder (seam to seam): 18 inches
Chest (pit to pit): 19.25 inches
Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 25.5 inches
Jacket Length (collar to bottom): 31.5 inches

Pants
Waist: 34 inches
Inseam: 30 inches with a 2 inch cuff
Outseam: 40 inches

* hanger not included

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    732.3 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 225
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 192
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 230
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 333
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 333

philwongnz

Reaction score
Nice suit, but just to clarify to everyone, this suit is a staff uniform so is made in China - someone had cut the made in China description at the top of the label. I've been cheated before on eBay by another seller (he stitched made in Italy on the inside back of the jacket) and the guy at Tom Ford store was hounding me on how I got a staff suit when I took it to get it altered.

Best of luck with the sale it is a very beautiful suit.

Last edited:

bonded

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback. I cannot respond to the validity of your comments; however, I can tell you that the suit was represented as authentic when I purchased it. I believe it to be of great quality and fit and would be happy to look into any further questions upon request.

The price has been reduced.

philwongnz

Reaction score
Apologies, I am not saying this is not authentic - it is. But is not your normal TF suit you buy in store as this is a staff uniform made in China that's all; the code "UNITFC" denotes it.

Is like some white shirts you will see on eBay where is made in Turkey as they are staff shirts.

Good luck with the sale, I still love my one and I get compliments all the time when I wear it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics