• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

We'd actually know whether the money's there?

No point suing a guy who can't pay out.

Listen....a lawsuit doesn't happen overnight(I know you know this.) Funds can be in an account one day and be out the next.
By the time that a potential suit is brought and ruled on, it could be 1-2 years. Definitely more in this case with parties located all over the World and Drew located....?

What he has in his account right now or next week/month is irrelevant.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST, read my post on the last page. I am feeding you guys information, and yet all of you have ignored it. Stop asking these ridiculously useless questions, take actions.

Now I think none of you wants your money back or even try.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST, read my post on the last page. I am feeding you guys information, and yet all of you have ignored it. Stop asking these ridiculously useless questions, take actions.

Hi Prada,

Where are you getting your information from? As of right now, it is nothing that could not be gleamed from being friends with Drew on facebook/instagram and knowing his post history back to 2009 or so.

Gruff

Reaction score

Wait, what? What's the deal with condo renovations? Didn't hear see that one.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am not BSing you guys here. I know, Take it however you will. I refused to post in here but then you guys are so pathetic that I decided to offer some genuine help. All I see is useless bickering and useless pieces of information.

Read posts by Ter, Mauro, Idnfl, and me if you really care about your money. Everything else is completely and utterly useless.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I tried as well and I'm not getting thru. These folks seem bent on complaining their way to a resolution, so good luck guys but you're never going to get anything done like this: get a lawyer in S Korea and stop these foolish posts.

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Prada_Ferragamo lol.. I hear you. I brought up the lawsuit possibility as the most likely option 6 weeks ago. This has become a complete Sharknado clusterfuck.

But srsly guys… Drew's post is sociopathic. There is no reasoning with him.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am not BSing you guys here. I know, Take it however you will. I refused to post in here but then you guys are so pathetic that I decided to offer some genuine help. All I see is useless bickering and useless pieces of information.

Read posts by Ter, Mauro, Idnfl, and me if you really care about your money. Everything else is completely and utterly useless.

Dude i hear you. I just want to know what your position is that differentiates you from every single other speculator in this thread.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Read my post. I had no vested interested in TOJ, not now, not ever even during my haydays on SF. Never found it appealing or special. How else you think I can get that type of specific information, put 2 and 2 together.

basil rathbone

Reaction score
That was a long, sad post, but it answered little to nothing. I particularly don't understand the paypal part where "I'm not sure who tipped the balance into the negative". What does that even mean? And how did it get so far negative that debt collectors were sent to your father and then he paid them off and you had no idea any of this was going on for so long? What?

I agree with everyone who says this changes nothing, and we need to keep the forward momentum moving. I personally believe the majority of us will see neither jackets nor refunds and that the money is gone and has been for quite some time.

SloppyJoes

Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Read my post. I had no vested interested in TOJ, not now, not ever even during my haydays on SF. Never found it appealing or special. How else you think I can get that type of specific information, put 2 and 2 together.

I've read it. Thanks. I am looking into it but it's still not easy to find more info, even with what you have provided.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That was a long, sad post, but it answered little to nothing. I particularly don't understand the paypal part where "I'm not sure who tipped the balance into the negative". What does that even mean? And how did it get so far negative that debt collectors were sent to your father and then he paid them off and you had no idea any of this was going on for so long? What? 

I agree with everyone who says this changes nothing, and we need to keep the forward momentum moving. I personally believe the majority of us will see neither jackets nor refunds and that the money is gone and has been for quite some time. 

Debt collectors do NOT knock on your relatives door looking to collect. FACT.
Stop believing the BS tale that he spent the last week concocting so that people will feel sorry for him and take their foot off of the gas.

Re-read his post. Do you not see so many contradictions in what the restaurant/Charly/Brad said vs what Drew is saying?
Come on...**** ain't that difficult!

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

But the information isn't specific. Anybody who has followed Drew on instagram and Facebook knows he has owned at least 2 BMWs and dines out at fancy restaurant a lot. Anybody who is friends with him on Facebook knows that he is American (midwest) and went to Mizzou.

You're claiming some sort of infallible insider knowledge that only a personal friend or law enforcement/investigator could know, but you aren't providing any information that isn't already known.

Fair enough though. Should be easy enough to look into "Keith" in the Overland Park area.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads