• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That is a sexy jacket.

We have deerskin but it's a bit different than that (French, and thinner, for gloves)

Whiskey deerskin gloves.

I would love to see a less chunky version of Hestra's deerskin and lamb fur gloves.

Someone with gigantic balls needs to use that burnt orange.

I know drew just said its not burnt orange, but I was looking at selectism earlier and they had picture from woolrich fw13, which featured a bright orange sweater and only thing could think of was, can I pull of orange.

I also had a conversation with a friend earlier this week about wanting a diamond quilted burnt orange suede portfolio and she just looked at me like I was insane.

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:slayer: I ordered ivory lamb before drew discontinued it!!!!
Good choice snow. Thanks.

Yes to duffle! Could we have an everyday bag?
Ah *******, I'd carry a duffle everyday :eek:
Navy duffle :drool:

eza

Reaction score
MDR looks good fireflygrave. Ordered my toj1 2011 last week of September, praying for a tracking number, or that it just shows up unannounced at my door too! :violin:

SmellyFeet

Reaction score
Is there such thing as a size 54? I have a size 52 toj1 but the shoulders are way too tight and if I stretch my arm outwards, it feels like the jacket is going to burst.

Gauss17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would size based on your shoulders. I have an almost 41" chest but 18" shoulders and I got the 50. It was snug in the shoulders when I first got it but it has stretched out a bit to be a good fit.

If your measurements are truly accurate, it is more likely snug in the body/chest, than the shoulders. You would have .6" extra in shoulders and 2.8" extra in body (approximately).

Then again, I might be just wrong, because the TOJ1's appear to fit smaller than the full leathers (which is the only thing I have experience with)

Last edited:

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there such thing as a size 54? I have a size 52 toj1 but the shoulders are way too tight and if I stretch my arm outwards, it feels like the jacket is going to burst.

How big are you/what are your measurements?

Last edited:

fireflygrave

Reaction score

:slayer: I ordered ivory lamb before drew discontinued it!!!!
Good choice snow. Thanks.

Yes to duffle! Could we have an everyday bag?
Ah *******, I'd carry a duffle everyday :eek:
Navy duffle :drool:
Glad someone else liked the idea of ivory mdr like I did! :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads