• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got pulled over by a fashion blogger walking down the street the other day for a photo. The only nice thing I was wearing was my TOJ and my new Persols, didn't even have my mustache (got it back now). So, thanks TOJ. Looked something like this:

Haircut makes you look soooooo much better.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It hurts looking at this thread when I am awaiting a MDR. I don't think I have been this excited for a purchase in a while. On day 21 of the wait so im hoping it won't be to much longer till it ships.

jwjp

Reaction score
When I measure my chest should I puff it out and tense or relax or somewhere in between?

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Day 43 here. :nodding:

day 37 on duffle :(

kinda anxious. opted for without quilted as charly recommended the stuff for climates consistently around 0F, which only happens once in a while at boston (plus i like layering so...). hopefully it was the right choice

Last edited:

chaos

Reaction score
What did you order sir? Day 43 to 44 myself as well, I haven't really been keeping track but seeing all these new jackets makes me pine for mine
fight[1].gif

Day 43 here.
nod[1].gif

noirwest

Reaction score
day 37 on duffle
frown.gif

kinda anxious. opted for without quilted as charly recommended the stuff for climates consistently around 0F, which only happens once in a while at boston (plus i like layering so...). hopefully it was the right choice

What color?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Alright another VTG MDR update.
As i use this for my motorbike leathers, the tanning process could not be stopped as i'm doing a lot of riding in the summer sun. The stiffness makes the fit boxy, but it's loosening up with more wear, hopefully in 6 months the cardboard effect will have mostly vanished. I still haven't got it wet yet, but i'm inching to get water on it to see how it will react, guess i'll just wait for a rainy day...
The pics speak for themselves.

The color on this is incredible. Its going to look like an antique leather armchair when you've broken it in.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Alright another VTG MDR update.
As i use this for my motorbike leathers, the tanning process could not be stopped as i'm doing a lot of riding in the summer sun. The stiffness makes the fit boxy, but it's loosening up with more wear, hopefully in 6 months the cardboard effect will have mostly vanished. I still haven't got it wet yet, but i'm inching to get water on it to see how it will react, guess i'll just wait for a rainy day...
The pics speak for themselves.

deserves a re-quote. Awesome stuff.

hhenryhhh

Reaction score
I've been thinking about all the tartans available for the suede Harrington lining - we've got some options available regarding that right? Although, baseball jacket's striped oxford cloth looks pretty nice too.

I'd email and ask but I don't like doing that unless I plan on buying immediately.

I've been such a fiend for suede these days.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads