• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you Never Knew Existed but Now Desperately Need

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Haha. That's the spirit. I bet that thing gives you sick crotch fades.

(If it's not clothes let's try and keep it tangentially related like Kiya did by posting a Buzz Rickson motorcycle.)

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
wrong thread.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm buying that fucking thing.
I swear..
I met the guys that built it while in Japan a few weeks ago..
Being able to get a hold of them was the most expensive thing that's happened to me in years.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Magician - I think you are in luck, there is a pair on sale in SuFu's buy/sell thread.
Shhhh. Don't blow my spot - I'm stalking the shit out of them. Haha, I'm not really worried, I don't think there are too many people my size who would be interested.
Originally Posted by kiya
I'm buying that fucking thing. I swear.. I met the guys that built it while in Japan a few weeks ago.. Being able to get a hold of them was the most expensive thing that's happened to me in years.
Haha, broke as I am, I'm guessing we'll be depleting our bank account by the same percentage for the shit we posted in this thread.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paul Smith Sundance boots (couldn't find any pictures, but they're lace-up wingtips in a really nice brownish color)

Nicer denimz (just started on a pair of APC NC, but will try to cop some KMW, Imperial, or FH in 2 years or so)

A Flat Head hounstooth shirt (the older one with the more slanted pockets that has the same detailing as the current chambrays)

Some quoddy's boat shoes

The only semi-realistic thing on that list is the nicer denim...

Contingency Plan

Reaction score
^ Good luck finding a pair of Sundance boots: I've been on the lookout for about a year now.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
^ Good luck finding a pair of Sundance boots: I've been on the lookout for about a year now.
Isn't that model discontinued? Oh, and this even though I'm not a chick so I couldn't actually use it, it's so badass that I still want it lol

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^it sure is.

i'd settle for other nice dark brown brogued wingtip laceup ankle boots. that said, I'm haing a hard time finding even non-PS boots that fit the bill. damn.

also, i love the tags for this thread.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. closest thing to putting a bomb on a knife.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 128 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 234 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 116 15.8%
  • 31 - 40