• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I ever become the father of a daughter, I will demand that she be named Lynzy-Mykynzyy.

Last edited:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If I ever become the father of a daughter, I will demand that she be named Lynzy-Mykynzyy.

THIS IS WHY WE WEREN'T TELLING ANYBODY!!! NOW WE HAVE TO START ALL OVER. FOUR YEARS OF SAVING THAT NAME, AND NOW IT'S GONE!!!

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oops sorry about that guess I jumped the gun hehehe! I hear Bernard is a popular name for a girl maybe that'll do as a replacement.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I was a twin, at least for a little while. Mom miscarried in the 2nd trimester, and then got a big surprise when they realized that she was still preggo.

I like to think of it as my first victory.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I was a twin, at least for a little while. Mom miscarried in the 2nd trimester, and then got a big surprise when they realized that she was still preggo.

Your avatar has never been more fitting

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You're a survivor...

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I believe that was the plot of The Unborn.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My mother did actually have ultrasounds done. For whatever reason, they only showed one baby! Apparently I was hiding the whole time. For a couple of days I did not have a name, and then my maternal grandmother suggested a name that rhymed with my brother's name. That is why my name is spelled the way it is. (Those of you who know my real-life first name can easily guess my brother's first name.)

Who did the ultrasound to your Mum not to spot a baby???

Stevie Wonder?

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Religious bullshit heathens might not want to read under spoiler
I kinda get Catholics but I sometimes really don't get them. Like I understand that a dead man coming alive or water turning to wine is pretty much physically impossible but trans substantiation seems to be in that next level of going beyond impossible into the realm of illogical. A dead man coming alive seems possible if you believe in a magical god but claiming wafer and terrible wine somehow actually turning into flesh and blood at the sound of a bell every week despite admitting they're indistinguishable molecularly from other wafers and wine seems like 1984 doublespeak. Like at some point there were a bunch of higher up priests that read too much Plato and then came up with their own explanation about what they thought was science for a phrasing of words they had misunderstood.

Also most Catholics skip the wine which seems odd to me. He didn't say remember me but you can skip the wine if you think it tastes bad and dislike cooties.

Protestant hate for alcohol I kind of understand but don't really get. Once one church served real wine (alongside grape juice) and actual unleavened bread and I was like finally a church that uses everything in the first ritual. Turns out it was non alcoholic wine which is pretty much bad vinegar. I didn't understand why they bothered

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Trying to get a license plate and license changed and they need proof of address. Unfortunately all my bills are electronic and they won't take a printed out bill. Can't register my car either because they need a license from this state

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whenever I hear hockey coaches or hockey parents speaking out about their life experiences, they say "I get up at 4 am five days a week what to take my kids to hockey" and suchlike things. Ain't no one play hockey in the afternoon?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics