• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just think of holidays as time to get work done, not as times to "enjoy."

jeez... wtf is wrong with you L'Inc? that's depressing. have some ******* eggnog and relax!

Reaction score
I seem to have the same issue. Idiot parents breaking the rules dropping off/picking up their kids...who's gonna do anything about it, etc.

In addition..yapping on their cell phones while we all sit behind them..taking their sweet rear end time moving along..and then slamming on their brakes when a kid runs in front of them. HELLO??? Get off your stupid cell phone!!

I still believe that there should be "No Cell Phone Zones"..school grounds included!!

Reaction score
Good Lord!! Every guy needs a guys night out and as a wife..I have no problem with it as if my hubby wants some guy time..I'm all for it!! Nothing worse than wanting to hang with the guys and that one guy in the bunch HAS to bring his wife/girlfriend along in order to keep the peace!! How insane!!

It's not only you guys that have to put up with that crap..I've got a female friend of mine that does the same d*** thing. Can't live without her man for a few "girls night out" hours without texting her man and asking him to meet us out!!

Picture this:

Night Club..crowd pretty much in the 21-35 age group. My friend's (she's 51..he's 47) boyfriend shows up (when I had kindly asked her NOT to invite him..girl's night out..so she does it anyway). I needed to visit the ladies room. Came back and not only were they making out but practically..never mind..I'm sure you all get it.

Gross and grow the h** up!! Put it this way...I told them to get a room and they looked at me like I was kidding.

I wasn't.

Good thing I had my own vehicle!!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jeez... wtf is wrong with you L'Inc? that's depressing. have some ******* eggnog and relax!

Owing to my hard work, I am famous and beloved, to where I can ******** with beautiful women (do not charge a fee) don't need any nog to bring joy to my heart.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

22/11 50 years later some nut with a gun FUBAR still

God you're an idiot. It's bad enough when ill informed Yanks mist nostalgic about Kennedy but it's completely infuckingsufferable when foreigners do it.

Reaction score
LOL!! It bothers me too when someone like that girl makes a drama out of a stupid "coffee". What bugs me most about "coffee queens" is the fact that they have the NEED to walk around nearly EVERYWHERE with their d** coffee from Starbucks like they're all cool (damned yuppies!!)..and then when they're finished with it..they leave their half empty/half empty cups sit wherever they d** well please including department store shelves, carts, etc. Hello Mr. and Miss Yuppy...store personnel are NOT your freaking maid service clean up committee!!

BTW...one of my BIGGEST pet peeves!!!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Owing to my hard work, I am famous and beloved, to where I can ******** with beautiful women (do not charge a fee) don't need any nog to bring joy to my heart.

Nothing like some good ****** (*****) to lift your spirits, am I right?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reaction score
One of these days tell him, "Nice bike..how's the neighborhood...btw..my car's on the fritz..any chance you can run that bike up to the local store and get me a sixer ??"

LOL!!

Reaction score
One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is run on sentences!! Got an email from my third grader's teacher..

Here's a bit of it:

hello i would like to discuss your daughters progress in math lately as she seems to not have the interest we would like to see and her grades are not whre they shld be creating a concern. If you could meet with me at you're earliest convenience regarding this please call the office to set up an apt with me.

Seriously??

It looks like it came from a third grader!! Cannot WAIT to meet with her teacher as I walk in with this email!!

And these are the people that are teaching our children????!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads