• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My first time to Seattle was 2001 when I was parachuted in to help. It was constantly sunny and I remember being surprised at all the "card rooms." It was the tail end of the "Seattle Scene" and overall a pretty good time on the corporate dime.

I didn't go back again until fall of 2018 and I had a ******* great time. Canlis, Sushi Kashiba, various other local places with a somm friend and his wife that had moved there. I'd go back in a second.
Card rooms?

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Terrible

Wordle 343 6/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Octordle #124
🔟🕚
🕐🟥
🕛9️⃣
5️⃣8️⃣

'Wrack' killed me. Wasted two on 'crack' and 'frack'

Last edited:

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Terrible

Wordle 343 6/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lol you had ERECT there.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t like the response “oh you’re fine” when i tell someone ‘I’m sorry’ or ‘excuse me’.

of course I’m fine! I was actually just making sure YOU were fine

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I first came out to California I was attending a local Union meeting and two guys were standing near a doorway talking and one said " watch your back" as I approached . For years I thought these guys were suspicious of me for some reason until I realized it was an expression they use out here to alert to something behind you. I later told them that story when we were on a job together and all had good laugh.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Credit card got hacked and some hick managed to spend $7K at Hy-Vee, Sam's Club and GoPuff and score a couple of truck washes to boot. (Also two storage unit rentals, so presumably smart enough not to have everything delivered to their home address.) The interesting thing is we got replacement cards in the mail early this week as our old ones were expiring soon. Same card number but obviously new expiry date and security code. I didn't get around to activating them until Thursday and the fraudulent purchases started immediately after that. I would love to know if the card details were being tried unsuccessfully online before the activation, because if not it would suggest the data leak is directly from the issuer (BoA).

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Compared to Wells Fargo, maybe.
I got a notice on the phone this morning that someone tried to use mine.
But the Apple Card lets me change the entire CC# with a tap. Someone tried to order a pizza in Florida last year on it, so I changed it then.
This notice said DENIED CARD NUMBER CHANGED.
Fucktards are still trying to use the old info.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads