• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have to go to Atlanta in a couple weeks for a 3hr meeting. While it is named "IPA Session," I doubt we will be drinking. Also the timing means I may need an overnight stay...woof.
Driving or flying? Would hate to fly in the morning and out at night.

but then again I did just get delayed for 3 hours on the tarmac.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last time I got headshots I told the photography people "hey tell me if my shirt sleeves are coming too far out my jacket sleeves" and then I get the head shots back and you know what, my shirt sleeves are coming way too far out my jacket sleeves. Those F***ers didn't tell me. I feel like they did it on purpose.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last time I got headshots I told the photography people "hey tell me if my shirt sleeves are coming too far out my jacket sleeves" and then I get the head shots back and you know what, my shirt sleeves are coming way too far out my jacket sleeves. Those F***ers didn't tell me. I feel like they did it on purpose.

Why are your shirt sleeves visible in a headshot?
1582090895536.png

???

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Tried to see if i could buy one of my favorite Colognes from my youth.
Holy ****. D&G Masculine is $500???!!!!!!!!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Last year I got a ton of head shots in several different suits/jackets. I figure it’s enough to last the rest of my career and I still have decent coverage.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
A head hunter finally got me last September/October. I’m in the for profit world again.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Speaking of #metoo, last summer a known inappropriate lech was asked to step off the board due to these reasons. True fact: sexual harassment is a huge thing in the nonprofit world. Donors and board members are often sexual predators or standard “dirty old men.”

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving or flying? Would hate to fly in the morning and out at night.

but then again I did just get delayed for 3 hours on the tarmac.

Flying in the night before then out the next day. I hope an Uber can get from Alpharetta to the airport in 2hrs

brokencycle

Reaction score
lol you boomers are friends on linkedin :laugh:

Boomers are on the internet?

Did you forget to tip them too?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last year I got a ton of head shots in several different suits/jackets. I figure it’s enough to last the rest of my career and I still have decent coverage.

Except then you'll be that guy with an obviously ancient photo.

Lot of people in my office still rocking their decade old photo (despite many opportunities to take a new one). Not only do they simply not look like that anymore, but they are often also wearing things that look pretty dated.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads