• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm a misanthrope and homebody. My new masters did not tell me I'd be doing this much travel for the job. Out of town at 5a tomorrow and don't get home until late Thursday.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At the beach today, I saw someone in a lifted truck (of course) coal rolling beachgoers on the sidewalk. This truck was perfectly set up with a big tailpipe pointed at face level, and he would slow and accelerate to place his puffs to perfectly cover every square inch of sidewalk, pedestrian, and outdoor dining table in thick black clouds of soot.

At what point does human fuckery cross the threshold where .50 caliber fire becomes an appropriate response?
Florida.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a misanthrope and homebody. My new masters did not tell me I'd be doing this much travel for the job. Out of town at 5a tomorrow and don't get home until late Thursday.
Whats your master’s allowance for alcohol on said trips?

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I almost forgot I have an overnight trip tomorrow until today. Looks like I'll be drinking at a Mexican restaurant in the middle of nowhere (closest place to the hotel that serves alcohol). I wonder if anyone will get drunk and tell me off.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to go to Atlanta in a couple weeks for a 3hr meeting. While it is named "IPA Session," I doubt we will be drinking. Also the timing means I may need an overnight stay...woof.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At the beach today, I saw someone in a lifted truck (of course) coal rolling beachgoers on the sidewalk. This truck was perfectly set up with a big tailpipe pointed at face level, and he would slow and accelerate to place his puffs to perfectly cover every square inch of sidewalk, pedestrian, and outdoor dining table in thick black clouds of soot.

At what point does human fuckery cross the threshold where .50 caliber fire becomes an appropriate response?
He's crossed it. Fire at will.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have to go to Atlanta in a couple weeks for a 3hr meeting. While it is named "IPA Session," I doubt we will be drinking. Also the timing means I may need an overnight stay...woof.
Holla atcha boy then

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Took a new corporate headshot today but I'm not sure it is going to turn out well.

My tie dimple was on point, but my lapels weren't sitting well (my chest has changed size a bit since I had this suit tailored). In the proofs I saw, I felt like my shoulders/posture looked awkward so I had him shoot more...

I guess we'll see. My fiance hates my current one, so at least she'll be happy to see it go.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Do you work for somebody now? Sucks doesn't it?

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I almost forgot I have an overnight trip tomorrow until today. Looks like I'll be drinking at a Mexican restaurant in the middle of nowhere (closest place to the hotel that serves alcohol). I wonder if anyone will get drunk and tell me off.
I do regularly.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suppose there are worse things. I can't think of any, but I suppose there have to be.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.