Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Don't come to Florida...trust me on this. I used to live in North York (when it was still called that) and I would rather live there than here.

Jon.

FLA is not my preferred destination but you're nuts; I would still take it any day over this.

2. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I mistook a 5 for an 8. This error will cost me $500, and moreso, the loss of a rare glimmer of hope and excitement. Not pissed so much as pissy.
    You probably shouldn't drink $500 worth of alcohol when looking to meet women on Saturday night. [​IMG]

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

FLA is not my preferred destination but you're nuts; I would still take it any day over this.

Perhaps, but I still like it more (overall) than FL. I think northern CA would definitely be better (yes Matt, like San Fran...shut the fuck up).

Weather-wise I think North / South Carolina is your best bet.

Jon.

4. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

Racist.

If you hate humidity stay away from South Florida by all costs, I didn't mind it but my mom absolutely hated it.

JB

5. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Racist.

If you hate humidity stay away from South Florida by all costs, I didn't mind it but my mom absolutely hated it.

JB

What he said.

Jon.

6. EL72

EL72 Senior member

What he said.

Jon.

I have spent lots of time in SoFLA (my dad had a place in Deerfield) and I don't mind humidity. It's much better than the bitter cold and snow. Anyway, you don't need to worry; even if I go there, I won't be calling you to find out where the guys who shave their backs hang out.

7. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I have spent lots of time in SoFLA (my dad had a place in Deerfield) and I don't mind humidity. It's much better than the bitter cold and snow. Anyway, you don't need to worry; even if I go there, I won't be calling you to find out where the guys who shave their backs hang out.

Nor would I invite you to hang out...plus you are too old to hang out with my friends (You couldn't keep up and would asleep by the time we are having dinner). Regardless, this conversation was strictly about the weather; let's keep it that way, shall we?

Jon.

8. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Nor would I invite you to hang out...plus you are too old to hang out with my friends

What about your friends' moms? [​IMG]

9. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

What about your friends' moms? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of them used to be a model, but I think her husband would have a problem with any thoughts you might be having. [​IMG]

Jon.

10. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

My neighbors just cut down two pines that were at least a hundred-and-fifty years old. One of them was almost six feet in diameter.

To make it even worse, they fed the wood (which could be used to build so much, it's hard to find heart of pine that strong) into a wood chipper. I'd like to do the same to my neighbors.

11. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

My neighbors just cut down two pines that were at least a hundred-and-fifty years old. One of them was almost six feet in diameter.

To make it even worse, they fed the wood (which could be used to build so much, it's hard to find heart of pine that strong) into a wood chipper. I'd like to do the same to my neighbors.

I totally feel your pain. That would have framed at least a few houses. Or built, like a hundred really damn nice tables.

Years ago a storm felled an old oak on the family ranch, and I called sawmills for days trying to find someone to saw it into planks. Couldn't find one.

12. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I totally feel your pain. That would have framed at least a few houses. Or built, like a hundred really damn nice tables.

Years ago a storm felled an old oak on the family ranch, and I called sawmills for days trying to find someone to saw it into planks. Couldn't find one.

You should have wittled a toothpick out of it.

13. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

I would have went over and asked for some of the wood [​IMG]

JB

14. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

You should have wittled a toothpick out of it.

Would have dulled a knife or 20 in the process. Hell, I had to replace a chain on the old saw while cutting it up into manageable pieces. Can't imagine what a sawyer would have had to replace.

15. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I'm working on a campaign (not presidential) and the stupidity of some voters is really just unbelievable. You see some amazing shit when you're canvassing a city.