• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Soph
Maybe, but how on Earth can you drive safely with your head scrunched against your shoulder, drinking a starbucks and driving with your knee.

For me it's easy. I just close my eyes and hope for the best.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Soph
My Motorola Q freezing up on me.

I have not heard a single person say good things about that phone. My brother has sent his back to Verizon 3 times now.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy
I have not heard a single person say good things about that phone. My brother has sent his back to Verizon 3 times now.
Mine works OK aside from a couple stupid bugs, but yeah, it should have been a lot better.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the phone's automated Microsoft outlook, email sync. And I can access SF during the day while bored or waiting also.
smile.gif

I picked up some Shure's in ear canal earphones today, I hope these are as good as they say.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I had a Q before my new BB 8830. The Q is nice and thin, looks sharp, not a bad phone function, great outlook function, easy access to profiles to make it be quiet in meetings.

The bad was the occasional freeze, a battery that just sucked, and no push email.

BB far > Q

Piss off today: People that think they are going to enter the elevator before you can step off it. Fat lady, it ain't going anywhere until I get off. Waddle out of my way.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Piss off today: People that think they are going to enter the elevator before you can step off it. Fat lady, it ain't going anywhere until I get off. Waddle out of my way.

I feel your pain, brother.

In my building, it's the elderly. You don't get to complain about how people today have no manners when you're on the ground floor of the building, keeping four people from exiting the elevator while your walker takes up the entire goddamn doorway. And then we have to maneuver around you (and it) once you're inside. Did you just not see us standing here? I understand you're probably blind or whatever, but let's just assume maybe someone MIGHT be on the elevator. You'll know you're right when you feel the rush of air as they pass you, I guess.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thieves.

1. I won a beautiful T&A suit on eBay. Took the pants to have some alterations done. Left them on the bus on the way home (realised about three steps after it took off). Vanished for good. Time was, it was worth calling Lost Property in situations like this. Not any more.

2. My son leaves his bike D-locked in a busy city street in broad daylight. Someone nicks the front wheel - a quick-release that he didn't lock. Stupid son. The thief also tried to snap the D-lock by jerking the frame upwards against it. Buckled the rear wheel and the front cogset by about 30 degrees. Now all he has is a frame. Whoever did this must be a linebacker who is also invisible to ordinary humans.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The word douchebag. If I have to read it one more time on SF I'm going to burn the forum down. Is there anyway you can just block words?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
The word douchebag. If I have to read it one more time on SF I'm going to burn the forum down. Is there anyway you can just block words?

Don't be such a douchebag.
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads