• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bruno Mars played one of our corporate events and it was legit one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. He’s one hell of a performer.
Saw him at the Houston Rodeo, can confirm.

And the Rodeo is a terrible concert venue; a lot of performers really shouldn't play there, as it makes them seem worst than they are.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
memorable shows include QOTSA at the OC Fair, watching Napalm Death run through a soundcheck set in a tiny club, eating Chris Isaak's sandwiches at the santa barbara bowl

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Milksteakboiledhard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brought the dog to our vet, who is now located an extra 20 minutes away since we started going to them, on Tuesday. Wednesday morning they call asking for us to schedule a time to bring him back because he blood sample was "messed up at the lab". I found out today they gave us the wrong quantity and dosage for his NSAIDs... Who knew pulling pills from one container and putting them into another was so difficult?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw the Doors at the Fairgrounds in Dallas. They played New Orleans the next night and never played together again.

I did see the Dead and the Who on the same bill in Oakland. I do remember having some convoluted revelation about the cosmic significance to the relationship of the numbers 3 and 4 and the ways in which the game of baseball expressed that. Good acid
I saw the Dead in Oakland around 93-94. Show was a boring mess, the concert-goers were all burned out. But my friend and I eat a bunch of mushrooms and spent the whole show trying to sneak backstage. Got pretty far, ran into a dude in a rabbit costume chain-smoking and playing bingo in a room full of kids. Some sort of deadhead daycare. All in all a decidedly OK concert-going experience.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In other news, today has been a shit sandwich containing another shit sandwich. Fuckity fuck fuck.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
while in a restaurant restroom I heard someone in the stall simultaneously talk on the phone, burp, piss and fart. Might have even been shitting as well but I couldn’t tell for sure. Made me hibbeldy jibbeldy for sure but ngl i was also impressed.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
while in a restaurant restroom I heard someone in the stall simultaneously talk on the phone, burp, piss and fart. Might have even been shitting as well but I couldn’t tell for sure. Made me hibbeldy jibbeldy for sure but ngl i was also impressed.
definitely impressive

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%