• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
I woke up this mourning with my hands cut up, a large cut, a few bruises and what looks like teeth marks on my stomach, what seems to be someone else's blood on my right hand, a bruise underneath my right eye and a girl screaming at me on the phone and I can't remember any of it.

deny everything. EVERYTHINGGGG.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I woke up this mourning with my hands cut up, a large cut, a few bruises and what looks like teeth marks on my stomach, what seems to be someone else's blood on my right hand, a bruise underneath my right eye and a girl screaming at me on the phone and I can't remember any of it.
peepwall[1].gif

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha...that's kinda awesome and scary at the same time.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Now that^ is an epic night!

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DETAILS!!!!!

And pics or it didnt happen.

K

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Dropped my Nikon F2 while drunk a couple of weeks ago (yes, ******* stupid) and did some cosmetic damage to it. Yesterday, I finish the roll of film and discover that I managed to stove in a corner of the housing for the back release latch mechanism and now I can't get the back open to take out my film.

On the bright side, the camera was already pretty battered and dinged up, so it's not like I wrecked any of my others, which are mint.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I love diarrhea. leaves me feeling so refreshed.

Is that your version of a mud-pack facial?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This incompetent ****** processing my visa paperwork. I just faxed him my documents for the 3rd time, after e-mailing twice - he keeps saying he doesn't have anything from me and I know he's just lying because he lost it or is incompetent. I have no bouncebacks on e-mail and I have receipt confirmations on the fax.
ffffuuuu.gif
I'm getting tight on time here. Leaving Friday, need my passport back Thursday, which means it must ship Wednesday....

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The Chinee rike me. It's the 'murkin at the processing service who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. My first bad experience with these guys, though I'm working with a different office this time. I think these guys bought out my old guys, too.

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fack, deal fell through...now I have to find something new
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics