1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Serena is so fucking annoying.

2. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Fucking snow on the way... I am not ready for winter.
    /Jetblast

3. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

/Jetblast

No kidding. For a while I was trolling him to provoke a chuckle but all he seems to want to do is sigh a lot and talk like a limey.

4. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    jetblast hasn't posted in months.

5. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Maybe he is banging ladies now. :crossfingers:

6. Dakota rube

^He's here; he just isn't posting. [​IMG]

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

He does post to facebook, which had the added element of a slow-motion car-wreck, well...when I start commenting on his posts.

8. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

So I woke up this morning and my eyes were stuck together. Literally. It seems that I can now add Pink Eye, in both eyes (thank the sky wizard!), to my list of wonderful things that have happened to me this week.

9. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    People who cook because they have to and not because they love to...which is fine I suppose if you're cooking for yourself. But if you're inviting me to dinner please don't ask me to sit in the kitchen and watch you destroy a meal because you don't know how to get the best out of what you're cooking and you don't want suggestions from someone who knows very well how to do it...

...I just saw scrambled eggs get poured over meatballs that came out of a bag...

and there's something in the food processor that I can't even begin to describe. The color is...interesting...

10. Dakota rube

^You are posting from the scene of the crime?
    [​IMG]

11. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

Everywhere I go on the internet, there is a something that mentions Taylor Swift's love life. I don't care. At all.

12. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    ^You are posting from the scene of the crime?
    [​IMG]

...the stuff in the food processor was tuna...

13. fuji

fuji Senior member

I lost all my rolling tobacco at a bar last night and now I have nothing to smoke and its made me quite irritable.

14. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

People who cook because they have to and not because they love to...which is fine I suppose if you're cooking for yourself. But if you're inviting me to dinner please don't ask me to sit in the kitchen and watch you destroy a meal because you don't know how to get the best out of what you're cooking and you don't want suggestions from someone who knows very well how to do it...

...I just saw scrambled eggs get poured over meatballs that came out of a bag...

and there's something in the food processor that I can't even begin to describe. The color is...interesting...

she better be bang-worthy

Everywhere I go on the internet, there is a something that mentions Taylor Swift's love life. I don't care. At all.

link to sf thread?

15. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Dropped my set of keys in that crack between the elevator and the floor so now I'm without access to my car, condo, or work. FUCK.

16. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Dropped my set of keys in that crack between the elevator and the floor so now I'm without access to my car, condo, or work. FUCK.
    That SUCKS! I did something similar once. The apartment complex wanted to charge me $500 to have the elevator company come out and look in the shaft for them.

17. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Who is Taylor Swift?

18. binge

binge Senior member

Dropped packets.

19. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

Brother fucked up his back lifting, we were in ER til 1 am last nite (damn they are slow). Driving home got a flat tire, had to change it in freezing rain. A girl texted me telling me show had mono, forgot to mention it before we boned. [​IMG]

20. Alter

Alter Senior member

Jeezus, Big Pun, what a crappy day!

And I just got majorly dinged by Canadian customs on something shipped from Germany that will be there for less than a day before it gets sent to me in Japan.