• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sorry to hear -- did you bust out the lamp by any chance?

Unfortunately, happy lamp doesn't help with colds. That would be pretty cool if it did, though.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

This is something I've done, too, and it is fun. If you have the playground to yourself, there's certainly no harm in climbing up there. My problem is that this was a packed playground, and there were parents all over it with their kids.

what ticks me off are the stupid people who sneaks out in the playground where I bring the kids and leave cigarette butts all over. god knows what else these F***ers do while hiding out there.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
god knows what else these F***ers do while hiding out there.
And furthermore acidboy, I wouldn't be the least surprised if all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes. Reefers.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

And furthermore acidboy, I wouldn't be the least surprised if all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes. Reefers.

ugh. degenerates.

I don't mind teh weedz as much as I'd probably call in someone and spray hydrogen peroxide all over the playground if I see just an empty condom wrapper

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

when we lived in brooklyn my wife actually had cousins who lived nearby. we'd visit them once in a while and it was always so much fun, good food, fun stuff (like family softball with team t-shirts and everything where we'd play a rival peurto rican/indian/mexican family also having a party), and it would be centered usually a viewing of a boxing PPV (of course mostly manny pacquiao fights).

the thing is these cousins back in the old country are semi feuding with my wife's siblings over land/money/gossip (the usual ******* ****). and eventually she stopped wanting to go.

my logic is its better if we go because its a good time and well what happens in the old country is their ******* business. but now I'm barred from even communicating with them, which sucks because we are actually all pretty good friends.

which brings me to today... I'm free tonight and am itching to watch the Canelo vs Mayweather fight with those cousins (who are naturally having a big party and will be having the whole block over to watch. but its impossible due to stupid family drama.

I feel ya.
growing up in this oh-so-wonderful family of mine with all the infighting and all that crap these old fucktards a generation ahead of us would go into because they probably have nothing else better to do, there would be times that me and cousins I grew up with and became very close to would just stop having any communications whatsoever. in fact, the **** got bad in one side of the family a very dear cousin of mine had to move half a planet away and he died there a few years back and I never even had the chance to pay my respects. its also ****** how these petty ***** would fight, then align against a common enemy, then fight again, I never bother to ask for updates on who are we supposed to be in good terms now with, so even something as simple as my kid's birthday party would be an issue on who to invite so I just stopped inviting everyone altogether.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I know the theoretical difference between a bitter and a schnapps, but Gammeldansk was intentionally a ripoff on fernet, and they have nearly identical alcohol percentages and amounts of sugar... what exactly is the difference? Not trying to be a dick, just really don't get it.

FTR I'm quite fond of both.

edit: just looked it up, wiki says gammel dansk is a bitter, also, I've been spelling it wrong.

I don't know the exact difference, as I don't drink them.

There's a bit of an explanation here.

http://pleasure.borsen.dk/gourmet/artikel/1/128301/en_bitter_ven_i_noeden.html

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
  1. Got the lite Greek yogurt by mistake (only one, eating it now).
  2. Lawyerdad changed his avatar (loses brand equity)
  3. Hurt my ankle
  4. Didn't have as good a practice GMAT as I would have hoped.
  5. Fell asleep and missed the MONEY fight.
  6. Have a ton of expense reports to do.
  7. Your mom annoyed me.

klinlike

Reaction score
good info,Mtv not commissioning more Aeon Flux episodes!thanks
24.gif

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm pissed there are only two episodes left of breaking bad. Best show ever. :(

:( i too will miss BB. one of the best shows ever indeed.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

It's Monday. No 3 day weekends in sight until Columbus Day. :(

Poor baby. Between now and Thanksgiving I think I have three weekends free of work commitments and most every week is going to be in the 55-65 hour range.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

what ticks me off are the stupid people who sneaks out in the playground where I bring the kids and leave cigarette butts all over. god knows what else these F***ers do while hiding out there.

I hate the people who bring their ******* dogs on the school playground, dispite all the dog parks in the area and all the signs saying that they can't bring their dogs on school property. that pisses me off.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads