• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Are you kidding? He probably cleared that backlog, using remote robotic surgery, over the weekend.

He probably cleared some "backlog," but I doubt it had anything to do with remotes, robots, or surgery.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I wore socks today that make my feet sweat. I thought, "you know, you shouldn't wear those socks, they make your feet sweat." But it was a little chilly this morning, and my sock drawer was running on fumes, and I said "screw it, I think they'll be ok today considering the circumstances. besides, you haven't worn these since last winter, are you sure you remember correctly? maybe these don't make your feet sweat."

Can you guess what my feet are doing right now?

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Told my girlfriend that we would eat dinner in the park tonight. I really don't want to anymore, but I don't want to be an Indian Giver.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Told my girlfriend that we would eat dinner in the park tonight. I really don't want to anymore, but I don't want to be an Indian Giver.

These are truly the times that test men's souls. I am confident you will emerge from this ordeal with your head held high.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the socks made of?

I have started wearing wool socks about a year ago and I prefer them over the synthetic/cotton socks I wore before. (I wear sneakers most of the time because of school)

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sorry Cal, school is no reason not to wear proper shoes. That doesn't make sense. First I found out that you lolly-gag around with your shirts untucked and now this? Tisk, tisk, tisk...

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sorry Cal, school is no reason not to wear proper shoes. That doesn't make sense. First I found out that you lolly-gag around with your shirts untucked and now this? Tisk, tisk, tisk...

One thing I do know about CalTex, though: when he makes promises to dine with someone in the park, he doesn't even consider the possibility of breaking the promise. That balances out wearing the wrong shoes, or at least it goes some part of the way toward balancing it out.

This post is just my opinion.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

At least I am honest with myself. Ayn Rand would be proud.

You should not worry about what would make Ayn Rand proud. You should worry about what would make you proud of your own self.

FWIW, I am proud of you for making lots of entertaining posts on the Style Forum.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jaw has been aching since Friday. Dentist can't find anything wrong, but I'm on antibiotics and pain meds all the same. Not taking the high-octane pain meds, yet. Things haven't gotten much better, though. :(

Hope you feel better man. My wisdom teeth were hurting a while back but the pain went away when I started sleeping normally again, I think the pain was due to me clenching my teeth.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I wore socks today that make my feet sweat. I thought, "you know, you shouldn't wear those socks, they make your feet sweat." But it was a little chilly this morning, and my sock drawer was running on fumes, and I said "screw it, I think they'll be ok today considering the circumstances. besides, you haven't worn these since last winter, are you sure you remember correctly? maybe these don't make your feet sweat."

The little one is going to the market? The middle one is eating roast beef?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics