Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Doug, sorry to hear about the suit. I hate them fuckers and their lawyers even worse.

2. otc

otc Senior member

I always wonder about the clearly homeless people showing up for free samples who keep trying to get more since you're not going to get drunk off a half oz cup...must suck to deal with them.

3. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

That's a bunch of bullshit, I had spilled some creamed corn on my shirt but was so busy with vital tasks that I didn't have time to clean it off. Creamed corn makes a healthy meal, you know, but it has to be complemented with oxygen to get the full nutritional effect. Hopefully you won't be so quick to judge in future.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012

4. JustChris

JustChris Senior member

Probably should talk to a therapist about that. If you're getting an erection from being bitten by a spider, something ain't right.

5. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

I am only legally allowed to serve a certain amount to people when I do these, so I just flatly tell them no. Generally the store owners step in and tell them to fuck off. This has only been the 2nd store that I've done an event at that is shitty. I hire out all the events that are in the hood. I've been fighting with the tasting company lately about billing rates and other fees they've tried sneaking in. So I did it myself.

6. L'Incandescent

There is a guy I know who has a cat with a history of food sensitivities. His vet prescribes a special kind of food for the cat. But the guy thought it would be a good experiment to see how the cat handled regular, non-prescription food. After that happened, the guy had to spend a lot of time cleaning his floors. What a crazy story, huh? It almost seems like the guy in the story is cognitively deficient or something.

Also, out of the blue the cat has started pronouncing falcon as "FAWL-kun" like they did in the old days. (Like in The Maltese Falcon.) The guy in the story finds that pronunciation irksome, but the cat keeps finding pretexts to use it. (When she jumps to a high place she cries out "I am mighty like an FAWL-kun!")

7. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

you really need to get on with the BB, best show on TV right now, hands down.

you should have told me you were in bmore.

too bad, another inch and you would have been in luck.

8. Geoffrey Firmin

Geoffrey Firmin Senior member

Its Sunday the sun is out the dog has gone for a walk and then as I read this I can only think "why do people take drugs?"

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012

9. L'Incandescent

So you think that might be why Genevieve has all of a sudden changed her pronunciation of "falcon?" You might be on to something!

10. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Basically ended up telling the japanese business connect I have spoken about before, to go fuck himself yesterday (in nicer words though), as he kept winding me up and wasting my time.

It's always nice to spend your time and money and have them amount to exactly nothing.

11. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Where is she getting the drugs?

12. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Catnip

13. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

It is Sunday today. You know what that means. Monday is right around the corner.

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I would imagine Mondays must be tough on you. I would assume there is a back log of neurosurgeries from the weekend the Chief Resident must take care of?

15. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Are you kidding? He probably cleared that backlog, using remote robotic surgery, over the weekend.