• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wallet is missing, my friends got marsupialedly drunk last night and one scared the piss out of me (almost ended up in the hospital), smoking hot french girl is pissed off at me (c'est la vie, eh?), I'm missing the ex a lot, and feeling generally lost at the moment. I'm sure it'll all pass soon, but right now life is looking fairly intimidating.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

My wallet is missing, my friends got marsupialedly drunk last night and one scared the piss out of me (almost ended up in the hospital), smoking hot french girl is pissed off at me (c'est la vie, eh?), I'm missing the ex a lot, and feeling generally lost at the moment. I'm sure it'll all pass soon, but right now life is looking fairly intimidating.

Great Success!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Where I grew up in rural Virginia power outages were not uncommon, but they were usually due to ice storms; thus, I know what a hassle and inconvenience this causes. Getting away to NYC sounds like a good plan. Glad you didn't have storm damage.

thanks man. we are now safe and sound in ny. a nice impromptu family vacation. boss said i could work remotely. :slayer:

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

thanks man. we are now safe and sound in ny. a nice impromptu family vacation. boss said i could work remotely. :slayer:
Glad you made it there. I'm sure you and the family will make the best of it. Enjoy!

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My iron swing is driving me nuts. I can basically hit half a large bucket of balls well and then through fatigue, psychology, thinking too much or whatever, I start degrading and hitting huge divots behind the ball or hitting it fat. Maybe I should record myself tomorrow at the range.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
haven't had internet since friday and ******* comcast has 'no estimate' on when it'll come back. seriously?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

haven't had internet since friday and ******* comcast has 'no estimate' on when it'll come back. seriously?

my condolences. i feel for you bro.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
went "swimming". got water trapped in behind where my left eardrum used to be. Incredibly uncomfortable, does not seem to be draining.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, my nephew just told me that his grandfather (my wifes, brothers, father in law) who bought his house in brooklyn in 1975 for 50 grand or so.....

....has had multiple offers for his house, FOR 3 MILLION DOLLARS!!!! and if he started taking bids, it could easily get to 4 mil.

im happy for him, but ****, i wish that could happen to real estate where i live. i cant imagine it will, not in 100 years, let alone under 40 years.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

so, my nephew just told me that his grandfather (my wifes, brothers, father in law) who bought his house in brooklyn in 1975 for 50 grand or so.....
....has had multiple offers for his house, FOR 3 MILLION DOLLARS!!!! and if he started taking bids, it could easily get to 4 mil.
im happy for him, but ****, i wish that could happen to real estate where i live. i cant imagine it will, not in 100 years, let alone under 40 years.

baltimore is a shithole. get out while you can.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Badger them into at least giving you a pro-rated bill.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

went "swimming". got water trapped in behind where my left eardrum used to be. Incredibly uncomfortable, does not seem to be draining.

"Used to be?" As in, you have no eardrum?

I've ruptured my eardrums twice in the last five years, sucks but they keep coming back. No hearing damage that I know about either. Sinus infections :confused: (airtravel was involved one time)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads