1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

That's a great question, b1os. Honestly, though, I can't recall the last time I consumed cream.

Another possible source of the problem is that I have been using a store brand version of Lactaid lately. (For some reason, no stores in STL stocked the regular Lactaid for a long time, although I noticed my grocery store has it back in stock now.)

2. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Buy online

Or get some SF approved genes.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  3. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Neo is an imaginary neurosurgeon not an imaginary gastroenterologist.

1 person likes this.
  4. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

I fell asleep at 2:30AM because I drank coffee yesterday evening, and although this would typically not be the biggest deal in the world, I was awoken at 4:00AM (which was really 3:00AM) by a phone call notifying me that I had to make it to a job site no later than 6:00AM. In effect, I had 30 minutes of shitty sleep last night; further, no one was ready for me when I got there, and the piece-of-shit boat was acting up. Oh wells.

5. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I have come to the conclusion that l'inc's inability to consume yogurt deems him unfit for this cruel world.

Charles would not approve.

6. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

^ but when the zombie apocalypse comes his lack of reliance on refrigerated food products puts him a step ahead...

7. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

interesting suggestion, but I've already sent a scathing letter to the architect and the board so this is all out in the open. also, and I'm beginning to get really pissed about this: acidwife's telling me to let this go and just pay for the changes.
    as an update, the architect apparently talked to the site engineer and told him that there is no access to the storm drain that was in the plan and they originally approved of. I have half the mind to storm in her office and question her credibility as a trained architect. fucker

if this was 10 years ago you'd be getting so much poon
    ... while rocking to cypress hill or arrested development or en vogue

8. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Something tells me no Peter Steele fans here. One of my favorite songs he did was a Neil Young cover.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
    A more typical song:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Sadly, he died a couple of years ago.

9. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

this is a travesty!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  11. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

:(

12. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

HB, you doing okay?

13. L'Incandescent

I'm sorry to hear that, HB. :(

14. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Harvey, I am not sorry for you. I am sorry for that bitch's loss, though.

Well, yes, for the first couple months. But one can survive without dairy products for only so long.

L'incandescent succumbed to an acute onset of osteoporosis and in a moment of extreme nobility, offered himself as zombie bait so that we could go on to survive and re-populate the world with our superior genetics. Bless his soul.

15. L'Incandescent

I survived without dairy products for almost twenty years!

Also, since the forum seems keenly interested in my dairy consumption, I will have you know that I recently enjoyed a serving of Yoplait original Strawberry Cheesecake flavored yogurt. I took two store brand Lactaid pills in advance. I tolerated it reasonably well.

16. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

don't worry brah... she can't handle the alpha-ness and will probably be dragging you down anyways :satisfied:

17. L'Incandescent

Didactic facebook posts drive me nuts. I have a couple of "friends" who never post except to impart some lesson, usually of a religious or moral nature, as if they are addressing children. Their lessons are at best banal and at worst malicious and stupid; they are the sort of lessons that simpletons find edifying.

1 person likes this.
  18. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Yeah those people are the worst. Funny how these little life lessons are always from people whose lives you would never want to emulate.

19. otc

otc Senior member

Ended up having to do a bunch of work today for some stuff that is going out on Monday.

Unfortunately I also had a project due for the Coursera course I am taking. It's 3AM and I just finished it and am going to bed :(

20. nootje

nootje Senior member

Sorry to hear that HB.

I'm having one of those mondays thats fully planned with meetings untill the early evening, prohibiting me from getting anything worthwile done today..