• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So, will you get the old starter back?

I don't know but I think I do have a case against the repair shop for telling me that they had a BMW tech at hand when really the guy left early.

I think this is stressing me out more than it would a non-car guy. I love my car and part of what I look forward to coming home every week is being able to drive my car. I feel so helpless without it (serious).

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Its funny because in England they call them Swedes!
I am partially of Swedish descent so I am allowed to use this word. Similar to how black people can use the n- word. I am the 99%.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Probably not. But at least I don't have to pay for a mechanic to fix my cars. I can do it all myself which helps full the time to ensure I'm not drinking all the time.
Also one time I replaced a chick's tie rod so she could pass inspection and pretty sure that's why she gave me a *******.

:laugh:

I thought teh Germans made good cars?
:confused:

they make excellent performance cars. but they need a lot of maintenance from what i understand.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wasn't always a lawyer. Had to put my way through college and law school. I've worked a lot of ****** jobs. I like to pretend it adds to my character as a human being and makes sure I don't forget my roots.

Not a lawyer but I also worked plenty of ****** jobs before and during college. I don't know if it added to my character but it sure didn't make me remember my roots it made me want to get as far away from them as possible.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't know but I think I do have a case against the repair shop for telling me that they had a BMW tech at hand when really the guy left early.
I think this is stressing me out more than it would a non-car guy. I love my car and part of what I look forward to coming home every week is being able to drive my car. I feel so helpless without it (serious).

If you love your car learn how to work on it, don't trust it to some **** who was too stupid to get into university.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If you love your car learn how to work on it, don't trust it to some **** who was too stupid to get into university.

I love driving cars; not fixing them.

I'll do an easy/simple DIY, but anything where I'm going to have to buy special tools and devote my entire weekend to, I'd rather just pay someone to do it for me.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I love driving cars; not fixing them.
I'll do an easy/simple DIY, but anything where I'm going to have to buy special tools and devote my entire weekend to, I'd rather just pay someone to do it for me.

That's no bad thing as long as you find someone who knows their arse from their elbow.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
too tired to work on paper.
wasted valuable time napping, which didn't help.
getting sick now.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

too tired to work on paper.
wasted valuable time napping, which didn't help.
getting sick now.

Just ********** it. I'm sure you'll be surprised at how non-sick and untired you are after you finish it. Also get the **** off SF and get back to work.

Last edited:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pissed off that I wasted my time watching the last two seasons of Battlestar Gallactica. The wife and I just watched the whole series throughout this month.

The first two seasons (and mini movie) was amazing though. Seriously transcendent TV viewing (like the wire or prime sopranos). You don't need to like sci fi (trust me, my wife and I don't like sci fi at all) to be drawn in.

But the last two seasons suuuucked. We were both time/story committed though - so we kinda just kept on watching throughout the month hoping it would pick up... it didn't and I hate that I wasted so much free time watching that ****.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Speaking of shows, no new Glee until April!

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm pissed off that I wasted my time watching the last two seasons of Battlestar Gallactica. The wife and I just watched the whole series throughout this month.
The first two seasons (and mini movie) was amazing though. Seriously transcendent TV viewing (like the wire or prime sopranos). You don't need to like sci fi (trust me, my wife and I don't like sci fi at all) to be drawn in.
But the last two seasons suuuucked. We were both time/story committed though - so we kinda just kept on watching throughout the month hoping it would pick up... it didn't and I hate that I wasted so much free time watching that ****.

I still have not watched most of the last two seasons episodes, so much suckage.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads