• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My tongue has turned a disgusting color from all of the coffee I have had today and no food. Then, there is the pimple, and "closed-mouth-breath". I can't wait to get home to the girlfriend. She is in for a real treat.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You guys must have your women trained really well if they stick by you with farts and bad breath.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Endless staring down at my puny MacBook Air screen has made my neck feel like the center of stress for the world.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Endless staring down at my puny MacBook Air screen has made my neck feel like the center of stress for the world.

the drop in price on laptops that has lead to their replacing desktops (and now the rise of even less ergonomic things like ipads) is going to make mad $$$ for certain types of doctors in the coming years.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My tongue has turned a disgusting color from all of the coffee I have had today and no food. Then, there is the pimple, and "closed-mouth-breath". I can't wait to get home to the girlfriend. She is in for a real treat.

"closed mouth breath" lawlz, i get that when i watch a lot of tv and movies late at night. let us know how the kiss with gf goes.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
my stupid ******* stepbrother. ******* loser has no life, he's on the computer all day in his little ******* dungeon in my basement and ******* idiot makes my xbox connection ****. Cool, I'll just wait until later. It's only fair that everyone has access to the internet. It's been 4 ******* hours later and he's still ******* on and my game is lagging as ****. The worst part about it is he says he's not on, but my TV picks up wireless signals so I can tell he's ******* lying. I ******* hate this scumbag *************, I cannot wait until he leaves my ******* house. To top it all off, his ******* scummy trashy girlfriend is over and she thinks this is her ******* house now too. ******* leeches I tell you. Goes to MY washroom and uses it, and leaves her ******* shirt on the floor....ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?!?! They've been dating for literally a week and she walks into my house unannounced, as if it is her own. My ******* god I cannot stand my step-siblings.

edit: yeah I'm ******* mad if you couldn't tell.

Last edited:

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

Wait is he staying with you or are both of you staying with your parents?

I'm living at home with my mother and his father. He has never lived with us before; he used to live with his mom (who was actually the person who first got him hooked on oxies....yeah ******* scum). He's living here temporarily because he's a ******* loser who can't stay out of jail so he's out on bail and has to live under his father's care (only one with money to bail him out). Kicker: he's been here for over a year. I keep/kept away from his scummy ass for a reason.....

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

thx Stitchy! why didn't you tell me that yesterday! :lol:

i wanted you to suffer so you could post here and then i could console you. :)

my stupid ******* stepbrother. ******* loser has no life, he's on the computer all day in his little ******* dungeon in my basement and ******* idiot makes my xbox connection ****. Cool, I'll just wait until later. It's only fair that everyone has access to the internet. It's been 4 ******* hours later and he's still ******* on and my game is lagging as ****. The worst part about it is he says he's not on, but my TV picks up wireless signals so I can tell he's ******* lying. I ******* hate this scumbag *************, I cannot wait until he leaves my ******* house. To top it all off, his ******* scummy trashy girlfriend is over and she thinks this is her ******* house now too. ******* leeches I tell you. Goes to MY washroom and uses it, and leaves her ******* shirt on the floor....ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?!?! They've been dating for literally a week and she walks into my house unannounced, as if it is her own. My ******* god I cannot stand my step-siblings.
edit: yeah I'm ******* mad if you couldn't tell.

I'm living at home with my mother and his father. He has never lived with us before; he used to live with his mom (who was actually the person who first got him hooked on oxies....yeah ******* scum). He's living here temporarily because he's a ******* loser who can't stay out of jail so he's out on bail and has to live under his father's care (only one with money to bail him out). Kicker: he's been here for over a year. I keep/kept away from his scummy ass for a reason.....

that sucks buddy. no way to kick him out?

Union negotiations starting on Thursday. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

jimmy hoffa gonna be there?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads