Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

tomato potato :)

2. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

No, I just fear we're not in for good news. It's been oddly quiet on the management side and while I don't have any choice but to be in the union, I have a feeling things are going to get nasty in the near future. Goddammit.

3. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

none. My mom worked hard to get rid of his sister (she was just as fucking bad) and my house was free of them for a long while until he got arrested twice in a span of 24 hours.....then again two months later! His dad fucking babies these stupid kids and, to be honest, they've had far more opportunities than I've had. Their father has given them jobs, even bought a fucking condo for them to live in. And now it sits empty because they're both out on some sort of conditions that they have to be under the care of their parent....They are 22 and 26 years old. Oh and the beautiful condo they got...yeah, it was trashed in a very, VERY short while. Smelled, gross stains, garbage. They legitimately sicken me, and I know it is bad because they are my step-father's children and I should not speak this way about anyone, but when I go to my washroom and see piles of used towels, and other towels have unknown sticky clear and red substances on them, it is pretty fucked up and I am sick of it. It has gotten to the point where I keep my soap and toothbrush in my room. I will not drink or touch anything that I do not break the seal on myself (he has a habit of drinking milk etc. from the cartons and putting them back). Everyone always says that my stepdad has to do what he has to do to help and protect his kids, but it has now become a burden on everyone else. I have to suffer because he is a fuck up? I hate my conditions right now.

OHHHH also, he has wrecked several cars (and while they were shitty cars, they were still obviously not through his own purchase). Now, after his most recent accident, he purchased an old Nissan Altima and swears he will fix it and get it on the road. It's been sitting in my driveway for 6 months. Everything this fucking guy touches turns to trailer trash.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012

4. Teger

Teger Senior member

someone on a call of duty forum (he plays call of duty, right?) someone is posting about their douchebag step brother who buys thom browne cardigans

5. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

:lol: :plain:

6. oneeightyseven

no he doesn't play call of duty. imagine living through 14 months of what I described and try not to come off as a douche (and that was only the tip of the iceberg...there's also leaving entire doughnuts on the floor under the couch, eating absolutely anything sweet in the house in one sitting. there's absolutely no consideration for anyone other than himself and his disregard for civil manners is appalling).

7. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

when my gf calls me dude. wtf.

specifically, when she does this;

Goodnight dude <3

8. oneeightyseven

thought you broke up?

9. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

no, i just like posting in that thread.

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

best of luck. are you in any kind of position to affect decisions?

man that really sounds bad. step dad needs to send this dude packing. he needs to learn that life has consequences or there is no way he will change.

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I lol'ed

12. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

It went too well, mang. She kept me up until like 10:30.

13. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Last night the sister-in-law made a surprise visit. I don't really like her, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't really care for me, but we both love my wife so we make due with each other. My dislike for her comes mainly from the fact that she is very socially awkward and that she has no style. The "no style" part extends into parts of her life that one would not normally anticipate. For instance her home has not style, since it contains little-to-no furniture thus forcing people to sit on the floor when visiting. It also extends to cuisine. When they come over to my house, however, my wife is more than happy to share with them all of the food that I have worked to prepare for her and I for the week.

Thus I feel it is a great imbalance that every time they come over to our house they are treated as I think guests should, whereas when at their house, strap on bib 'cause it's gruel time, Baby!

14. Teger

Teger Senior member

when i was 18 i moved in with my wealthy grandmother to help take care of her (she had cancer) and to get the fuck out of my house, and my uncle lived there. my uncle is so fucking awful. hes in his 50s, has never worked a day in his life, has a law degree, and has some sort of low level autism. he is INCREDIBLY OCD - ie: he has to watch meerkat manor every day at a certain time or ELSE - and spends all day talking about records online. he has the grossest personal habits too .. he eats 2 bags of tostito's a day, but is 'tryin to lose weight' and every night for dinner he makes fish on a foreman grill and never cleans up the gross rotting fat that gets left over.

15. rufio

rufio Member

^ wow....you absolutely have a reason to be pissed off!