• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Cordwinder

Reaction score
Saturday Afternoon:
Caught 3 middle school boys under my apartment's parking space. They had been burning dried twigs when the smoke alerted few of us in the building. After I got them, we called their school (they were wearing their school gym uniforms) and later the police too. Apparently the space under my apartment is being used as secret hideout for students from the near by schools. Since I was the one who caught the boys, I had to show and explain to one police officer what I did, where the other police officers spoke to the kids.

Later the kids apologized and were let go with a warning.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
woke up before 5 (thanks jet lag) went to mass couldn't focus, hadn't gotten my papers yet went to breakfast they didn't have any yet either so i had nothing to read at breakfast. CAN YOU THIKN OF A MORE TRYING TRAUMATIC AND AWFUL EXPERIENCE THAN THAT? NO.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
UGH. I'm sitting in my nice-ass chair in my room, hanging out, and I left my phone on my bed which is like, four, maybe five feet away. It just went off but I don't want to move.

FML.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Please tell me ,You don't have Hugo Boss suits...

lol, i have one HB SC, its made in USA though. i got it about 10 years ago. ive had HB shirts in the past but tbh they were total crap.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not exist in my possession, does an AW ZCP e92 M3, currently.

- Green Yoda

article-1318093-0B803914000005DC-954_306x423.jpg

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have been sick as a parrot for the last week and now my wife and the twins are all coughing like mad...

What a terrible week-end...

We're all sick and knackered...

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saturday Afternoon:
Caught 3 middle school boys under my apartment's parking space. They had been burning dried twigs when the smoke alerted few of us in the building. After I got them, we called their school (they were wearing their school gym uniforms) and later the police too. Apparently the space under my apartment is being used as secret hideout for students from the near by schools. Since I was the one who caught the boys, I had to show and explain to one police officer what I did, where the other police officers spoke to the kids.
Later the kids apologized and were let go with a warning.

This guy blew up my spot. Thanks man. Now where am I gonna go during gym??

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have been sick as a parrot for the last week and now my wife and the twins are all coughing like mad...
What a terrible week-end...
We're all sick and knackered...

And...it is your fault!

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my freaking lower back is feeling stiff again!!! Maybe this should push me to working on my abs more.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hit a deer earlier today, about an hour ago. It happened in my parents' suburban town on what I would definitely not call a country road. It ran right into the front quarterpanel of my car, and I didn't see it until I felt the impact. It scared the **** out of me at first and then I looked in the mirror and saw this SOB deer writhing on the sidewalk. I let out a nice :fu:

Car isn't too badly damaged, thankfully. Front headlamp is shattered, quarter panel is slightly warped (tough to open the driver-side door), quarter-sized dent in the hood. There's a tiny crack in the bumper but I'm sure that will necessitate an entirely new one. Sigh. The downward financial spiral continues, awesome.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads