• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_20181003_164201-1.jpg

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We’re back with more bathroom mirror pics

3545F182-5979-4DD8-A746-72296723D8BE.jpeg

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife on today’s outfit.
“You look like a right knob, a cross between Elvis Costello and a sanitation worker.”

EG bucket hat
Old Town Stanley Jacket
Old Town Standard Shirt
Old Town Unity Trousers
Redwing Beckmans

Thanks @Drinkwaters for taking in my sleeves and letting me use your mirror.

I think the one thing that gets me about your posts with these shoes is the white laces, its small and maybe its just me but it sort of ruins the fit for me. Also think this one would be better without the tie.

I like the hat/shirt/jacket/pants. Old Town has some cool stuff.

Alexidb

Reaction score
I think the one thing that gets me about your posts with these shoes is the white laces, its small and maybe its just me but it sort of ruins the fit for me. Also think this one would be better without the tie.

I like the hat/shirt/jacket/pants. Old Town has some cool stuff.
Yeah I hear you on the laces. I’ve just had the soles replaced, and the only laces I had at home were these wheat coloured wax deals. I’ve been too lazy to pick something else up, they do pick dirt however like a bastard.

I pretty much just wore the tie to see how it looked and such.

Alexidb

Reaction score
Rick hat Rag and Bone T Gimp hoodie scotch and soda jeans ggdb slide sneaks

View attachment 1046961
Like I feel you’ve got decent wardrobe potential, it’s just something is lackluster. Perhaps it’s just presentation? I mean I’m not one to talk, I’m old and fat and look like a reject a BBC period piece. So please don’t take it as me knocking you. I want you to succeed, ken?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newzealandhemp