• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bleakhaven

Reaction score
Hoodie: Bleakhaven
Pants: CYH Clap Your Hand
Shoes: Forfex "Killer"
Bag: Random Ebay Purchase

IMG_3208.JPG

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering 80% of my posts are pictures of full outfits its a bummer folks would get so bent out of shape over pjs. Makes me wanna not post here. Bad vibes

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
bro 2 people (well 3 now, username84 jumped on this) said something bout it , not sure that counts as folks getting bent out of shape anyway who cares keep poasting

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering 80% of my posts are pictures of full outfits its a bummer folks would get so bent out of shape over pjs. Makes me wanna not post here. Bad vibes

573121.jpg

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MrUnderwood I’m in Izu, Shizuoka!

Thanks @Cotton Dockers :)

Keep posting! @WBaker

Here’s one more with the flowers before I’m off! Back to Tokyo for a bit! Shirt is EG, print is quite cool. Kalaeidoscopic print with riders on horses :) pants are sage de cret easy pants. Can’t really see from the photo but they have a subtle jacquard pattern. A lot of sage de cret has very nice subtle prints or textures up close that u can’t quite get from pictures.

4EA06581-AAFA-43E4-B47D-1BCA02D7538F.jpeg

B3F91198-47F8-471A-8142-1AD18DF99A6E.jpeg

D7E5D196-CECB-40FA-8F32-E4B4C1600D86.jpeg

Last edited:

IEG

Reaction score
My good man, I thought we discussed this already. Tie, barn, fire. o_O

Everything else is awesome. :thumbs-up:
Awe, come on, I love that tie. Your jealous! Keep an eye out, I did purchase some new ties just for you. I will be putting forth some effort on the Friday Challenge and some other post with some new neck wear. You are right though, I did need to upgrade, my tie collection is older than I would like to mention.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads